Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Odd people

Umm ok so i hear people hate me many reasons but the main 1 because i disban alot? well unloyal people and cm losers make me disbban alot and besides my disbanning has nothing to do with anyone who was not in the crew and then some i hear hate me because i kick them from my crew well when you join my crew then elave for someone elses crew then i give you another chance then a better racer who is more loyal wants in of course ima kick out the unloyal to let in the loyal and those are all lame excuses to hate someone i dont care if you hate me i truly dont but a few things need to be said here cause 1.im sick of people asking me why alot hate me theres many reasons and then 2.it just gets annoying people get kicked ut of crews all the time people disban all the time but truly if yall wanna hate me atleast gimem a true reason other then hes dumb or he disbans or hes home invades me come up with a true reason and maybe ill give you the ok thats cool least you have a reason

Learn some grammar and punctuation and then re-post that. Your just making yourself look like a idiot. No one cares what you have to say.
All I need is One Mic.

for gods sake this is a forum this is an opion/thought not a friggin paragraph geezus christ

but if you make it easier for ppl to read then maybe just maybe ppl wouldnt hate you so much
[Image: club.gif]

Umm, ok so i hear people hate me many reasons but the main 1 because i disban alot. Well unloyal people and cm losers make me disbban alot and besides my disbanning has nothing to do with anyone who was not in the crew, and then some i hear hate me because i kick them from my crew, well when you join my crew then leave for someone elses crew, then i give you another chance, then a better racer who is more loyal wants in of course ima kick out the unloyal to let in the loyal and those are all lame excuses to hate someone. I dont care if you hate me i truly dont but a few things need to be said here cause 1.im sick of people asking me why alot hate me theres many reasons and then 2.it just gets annoying people get kicked ut of crews all the time, people disban all the time but truly if yall wanna hate me atleast gimem a true reason other then hes dumb or he disbans or hes home invades me, come up with a true reason and maybe ill give you the ok thats cool least you have a reason
there that better geez

again
SPACE IT OUT....... and USE THE ENTER BUTTON lol
[Image: club.gif]

you do it for me im not in school this is a forum no im not going to punctuate it if you guys handle what it says read it and actually put it into a thought then im sorry you need to go back to school

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ...i am laughing really hard at this
-Strombo-

[Image: livestrongweb3bd.gif]

The_Ripple_Effect

then laugh strombo you cant lead a crew nowhere so until you can shut up you no comprehending dumbass

i agree with kiro..

imeanifanyoneelsecantfindthepatiencetoreadoutwhathesaysitsnothisproblemrightlikehedidntaskpeopletoreaditpeoplearetheonesthatmakesdecisionssotheresnoneedtomakeabigdealoutofit

/end sarcasm

get their drift? :?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  most people on the forums LuDe 8 2,080 02-01-2009, 05:49 PM
Last Post: A_n_i_M_a_L_
  some people NoToRiOuS_ThUgS 4 1,541 04-26-2008, 11:56 AM
Last Post: NoToRiOuS_ThUgS
  look people krazyman06 23 5,665 08-03-2007, 10:04 PM
Last Post: modogg85
  people don't have lives 200mphblur 10 3,331 02-15-2006, 07:04 AM
Last Post: calder12