Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christmas Car Give-a-Way continues.... Chapter 2

I've given away 20 Range Stormers so far and I have 5 more to go... Then, for chapter 2 of this Christmas story, I'm going to start giving away Porsche 911 GT3's! My goal is to give away 25 of those before the session ends and I am sure that will be easy to do.

Some of you have messaged me and asked me why I am doing this... well, here's why...

Quote:From: xXxXxXxXx Date: Dec 21, 05 - 11:01PM Delete Reply
thanx man i really appreciate this....this is my best christmas ever and im 17 and thats a fact cause i never get presents

This is what makes it all worthwhile...

I'd like to thank everyone who has made me feel like a welcome part of the MC community. I'd also like to thank Raymond and Crescent for an enjoyable game that has kept me entertained for about 7 months now.

Unfortunately, despite all the friends I have made here in the MC community, I feel it is time for me to hang up my driving gloves and put my cars back in the garage. After the end of this session, I will not be returning to MC.

I wish you all the very best and hope that I will be able to continue to keep in touch with those of you whom I consider to be my friends. Happy Holidays and best of luck to you all.

Sincerely,

Jared Mallory
A.k.a. BlackRain

May I have a car please? I need a present for Christmas too Cry

start giving out gt3's please

xoxo, agogo leader

what a classy way to go out, the community needs more people like this, too bad you're going.

Rain You were the best crew leader that I ever had. Dynasty I think you guys need to give rain a spot so he can have a top crew medal before he leaves.
Redneck not Retard
my rank

Nah, I ain't worried about the top anything right now... but thanks for the kind words and the thought, bro.
[Image: Rain1.jpg]

for some odd reason i always thought u were a girl :oops: :oops:

NO, Bad Jared, you are not leaving now, not yet, especially when there is so much for you to accomplish man.

But alas if you must, then go, and i'll chat to you on msn whenever I see you on. It has been a pleasure racing with and I am privilaged to have called you one of my friends, good luck with your work, life and family.

Rain Thanks for helping out on this game. You got me started on this. Now that our BF2 clan has broke up I don't get to talk to you as much. will hook up with ya on acL's Vent.

I didn't get to use my EXP system like i did last round and missed 2 days of racing. So as far as me going out too I can't offer anything to anyone. I did alot to help out several crews last round and several drivers to get to LVL 35 in that short race period we had. So farewell all.

Sig's shoulod be allowed just set up the size restraints in the admin section so they can only be a certain size
[Image: Techmc.jpg]

damn rain, gonna be wierd with out u playing mc anymore. id just like to say thanks for everything you have tought me, and everything you have done for me. i would still be a uber noob if it wasnt for you. now, im a noob Big Grin best of luck to you in life. keep in touch on msn from time to time.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Merry Christmas Black__Metal 7 2,058 12-25-2009, 09:50 AM
Last Post: big trucker
  All I Want For Christmas.... sonarpos 12 3,122 01-02-2008, 06:25 AM
Last Post: rakimdream
  Anyone willing to give me a shot yet? SyNt3K 22 4,782 04-03-2007, 11:31 AM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  50 cars in 15 days... the give-a-way is complete! Black_rain13 1 1,063 12-30-2005, 01:48 PM
Last Post: PANDAhumpnMONKEY
  Calling a cease fire for Christmas calder12 3 1,633 12-26-2005, 04:53 PM
Last Post: calder12
  Thanks for the Christmas credits Raymond......... OneHotBitch 11 3,465 12-26-2005, 02:44 PM
Last Post: LuDe
  MC Christmas Gift Grossnwill 13 3,642 12-23-2005, 01:31 AM
Last Post: insane__KICKS
  Christmas Range Stormer Give-a-way Black_rain13 31 6,917 12-19-2005, 06:46 PM
Last Post: monteman
  Have bought 3 cars and it wont give me them! GBR 4 1,630 11-09-2005, 02:35 PM
Last Post: PANDAhumpnMONKEY
  Updated Game guide thread! Give me ideas more the better 0 413 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon