Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ZURA = leet <3

GODthurisnoother Wrote:
mSzura Wrote:again, i was stating MY opinion as well.

should i drop on MY knees and raise my hands up high as to how good you can preach on a _game_ forum?
i was all fine with what your were saying till this
Quote:but with you.. it's a special case, cause all you do, and you know it... is ask for freebies in regardless mc, rose or sro.. yet you still run your mouth.

but hell going back to the spending thing for a sec
i may have money in the near future and i may spend it on these wonderful games made by CI but with a MOD going offf like your doing i have second thoughts of spending
and i would think others may as well

excuses excuses, like i said, you're full of it.

if you called me out as a gamer, i REPLIED to you as a gamer

why do you need to always come out with excuses? would it make you feel better if i demodded myself then call you out after you tried to pull a quick one, with the same sentiment?

and i said

Quote:but with you.. it's a special case, cause all you do, and you know it... is ask for freebies in regardless mc, rose or sro.. yet you still run your mouth.

which means, not just from me,

so when you said

Quote:jee Zura the only time i have aked for something was with the FREE CAR thread and i have asked for a rover but hell i have asked everyone i talk to for one (dont think your so "special" cuz i ask you for something)
in rose i asked everyone for something and hell if i could help other out i did so again dont think your so special
in sro i have NEVER asked YOU for anything, the money that i have may have come from you but i have giving most of it away to ppl in the mc comunity

it doesnt apply, cause you mightve just asked for cars from me..

wait wait, want me to dig up the rose/sro/boost mode threads for your "I hab no cc, i want this, i want tha.. hint* hint*'s" ?

point being chris, i've no problem with helping people

-but if you accept help from people, regardless if you're someone that works for things on your own irl, if you've nothing good to say in return, you definately dont go biting the hand that feeds you

cause, if you wanna put irl aspects into this "arguement", bite the hand that feeds you irl, it'll just turn around and slap your head around.-

but i definately have a problem with ungrateful people, that only know how to run their mouth.

it's like people that hated duping or hacking in rose, yet wanted more than what the hackers themselves had.

mSzura Wrote:wait wait, want me to dig up the rose/sro/boost mode threads for your "I hab no cc, i want this, i want tha.. hint* hint*'s" ?

point being chris, i've no problem with helping people

-but if you accept help from people, regardless if you're someone that works for things on your own irl, if you've nothing good to say in return, you definately dont go biting the hand that feeds you

cause, if you wanna put irl aspects into this "arguement", bite the hand that feeds you irl, it'll just turn around and slap your head around.-

but i definately have a problem with ungrateful people, that only know how to run their mouth.

it's like people that hated duping or hacking in rose, yet wanted more than what the hackers themselves had.
ok in rose i did ask for alot of thing and anytime someone did help/give me anything i was and am greatful, i say thanks as much as possible. in sro i have bearly ever asked for help. and in boost mode well hell the first "real" round i had a free membership and the was never any second session so if i did ask for someone helps it never really amounted to anything

again anytime ANYONE has EVER helped me i have been vary greatful and have said thx as many times as i could and hell if you want the cars that you gave me this session i still have them and are willing to give them back hell i even stay in any status so that you can hit me down to nothing

jee i should just stop playing then and i guess that CI will never get any of my money thanks to you
oh and i was planing to get a membership in the new year

oh and in sro i'll ecen give you everything cuz i guess in someway or another its all because of you

oh one more thing in rose i loved all the hacking and that cuz thats what made it fun
[Image: club.gif]

Quote:jee i should just stop playing then and i guess that CI will never get any of my money thanks to you
oh and i was planing to get a membership in the new year

call me out as a gamer, i did the same to you

but ohnoes, im a mod too, so that gives you an EXCUSE to shy away from what YOU started.

typical. wouldnt've expected anything more from you -.-

i said what i had to say and thats all
if you want to keep going on the go for it but i'm done

GODthurisnoother Wrote:i said what i had to say and thats all
if you want to keep going on the go for it but i'm done

and so did i.

but who's the one that leaves the thead all buttpissed cause their "opinion" leads to a chain reaction? :P

dont bite the hand that feeds you;
dont start what you cant handle;

surprised for someone who claims to do so much irl, you dont even know it's basic principles

<3

WHY OH WHY?

did u ruine my thred godthurisnoother.

plz stop focusing on disin Z and focus on changing ur homosexual forum name CB!

ok no hate |-| 4 ""|"" 3

!!!
http://cheeseburgler.ytmnd.com
!!!

zura is just leet in mroe ways then u know its not only big pockets but nice legs *touches*

"Dont be afraid to touch i know u think ima good girl" touch touch"

end of dicuSSION like S S I O N try but u get nuthin.

s2 x o x o x o

zura >>> chris..

sry chris <3
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

dan dont be sorry cuz i know zura is better then me at this game and that wasnt what i was implying

me = chris

was just poking fun, i could care less about grudges, just for the sake of arguement :3 lol

but

me/chris/everyone > panda -.-

period.

i'll say this
I(personally) still think i'm a noob at mc and most of it is my own fault
i am nice to ppl(or try to be) but i'm still actually shy so i dont exactly talk to many ppl in game and that
i'm more known from the forums then the game Sad

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Congrats Zura ( Win,Top HI,Boost,I.D.E ) Woot BlackWidow™ 58 10,126 01-07-2006, 02:52 PM
Last Post: monteman
  Zura!! Grossnwill 24 6,883 12-21-2005, 02:02 PM
Last Post: LuDe
  ZURA = evil &lt;3 rom3o™ 6 1,974 12-21-2005, 01:59 PM
Last Post: LuDe
  a lesson on going against zura 200mphblur 25 5,977 12-17-2005, 09:07 PM
Last Post: 200mphblur
  Thank You Raymond and Zura. Dannyboy1 7 2,063 09-18-2005, 07:18 AM
Last Post: slow_as_shit

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon