Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ZURA = leet <3

sorry cant edit

i'm not saying its wrong to spend cuz it helps in a lot of ways for CI to get money lol
but like i said in my previous post what makes a great hitter?
[Image: club.gif]

well that question comes down to someone's opinion..
sure there are traits that make someone a good hitter
if your implying that zura is not a great hitter than i dont know what you consider one

i'm not saying shes not a "great hitter" i'm just saying thats shes a "good" hitter. there are vary few "great" hitters out there

the way i look at it(and it may get me "rapped" by Z) but if you look at a great racer for example. they have a shitload of wins(successes in HI terms) and high ratio(same in HI's) and few losses(caughts in HI terms)

a racer who has lets say 10k losses and a ratio of 0.03 and only say 500 wins
now would you say they were a great racer?

Statistics:
Wins / Losses (Ratio): 577 / 10232 (0.05)
Tickets Issued: 6

Stolen Cars: 506
Home Invasions: 1337
Attempted Thefts: 5749
You were caught: 673 times

1843 / 5749 (with a few hundred 5/0's there..) then devide by 3?

do the math .. devide 673 by 3 too..

then..

MC 10 Most Wanted
Pumpkin_King
mSzura
Officer_Cartman
Mr_Shmedvig
CrZy_TRiCk_StAA
w1dow
aramis
hot
tread_freewins
SomeguyGOTurCAR <- ask him how many caughts he has..

then see if ill still be in "most wanted"?

i could care less about what the other "great hitters" say, but with you.. it's a special case, cause all you do, and you know it... is ask for freebies in regardless mc, rose or sro.. yet you still run your mouth..

when asked to prove that you could do better.. "but i dont hab cc Cry" would be your usual ticket out

no, im not upset people dont think im leet, or that people think ive got a big pocket, or that i think highly of myself.

but against all talkers non do'ers, yes, me > you

assbandit.

p.s - my sentiment being, if spamming to 5/0's makes it easier for me, why not you do it to using free credits? monte got to 200 odd hits? with free credits doing 5/0's, could you do that?

wanna do it the "refined" wipes palms, wipes sweat, timing 1:1 hit? what in the world for? to prove you're better? sure, put your act where your gap is.. and we'll do it next round. what? no cc to no time now?

if you've no substance, you dont deserve to speak. anyone could simply claim things. doing it? not all are do'ers.

mSzura Wrote:but with you.. it's a special case, cause all you do, and you know it... is ask for freebies in regardless mc, rose or sro.. yet you still run your mouth.
jee Zura the only time i have aked for something was with the FREE CAR thread and i have asked for a rover but hell i have asked everyone i talk to for one (dont think your so "special" cuz i ask you for something)
in rose i asked everyone for something and hell if i could help other out i did so again dont think your so special
in sro i have NEVER asked YOU for anything, the money that i have may have come from you but i have giving most of it away to ppl in the mc comunity

and as for the cc thing were not all like you and have DADDY's money you little rich bitch
try living in the real world were your family has money problem and anything you get has to help out the family just to make ends meat
for fucks sake you have a GT2 that costs over 100k and a mini and prolly another car
again prolly paid for by DADDY'S MONEY

if i get banned for this or this gets deleted i'm just onna post it again

thanks for proving my point.

you try to call me out based on what i do _on a game_

i reply, based on what YOU do _on the same game_ and others, and you get pissed? :3

lol dont start what you cant handle then. geez

i wasnt starting anything
i was just stating my OPINION
everyone has different opinions simple as that

should we all drop to our knees and call you god cuz you can "own" at a game?

GODthurisnoother Wrote:i wasnt starting anything
i was just stating my OPINION
everyone has different opinions simple as that

should we all drop to our knees and call you god cuz you can "own" at a game?

again, i was stating MY opinion as well.

should i drop on MY knees and raise my hands up high as to how good you can preach on a _game_ forum?

mSzura Wrote:again, i was stating MY opinion as well.

should i drop on MY knees and raise my hands up high as to how good you can preach on a _game_ forum?
i was all fine with what your were saying till this
Quote:but with you.. it's a special case, cause all you do, and you know it... is ask for freebies in regardless mc, rose or sro.. yet you still run your mouth.

but hell going back to the spending thing for a sec
i may have money in the near future and i may spend it on these wonderful games made by CI but with a MOD going offf like your doing i have second thoughts of spending
and i would think others may as well

Quote:no shes not, she just has BIG pockets

i have big pockets, its really good cause i can fit a lot of things in there. it sucks having small pockets cause when i sit, things tend to fall out -.-

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Congrats Zura ( Win,Top HI,Boost,I.D.E ) Woot BlackWidow™ 58 10,126 01-07-2006, 02:52 PM
Last Post: monteman
  Zura!! Grossnwill 24 6,883 12-21-2005, 02:02 PM
Last Post: LuDe
  ZURA = evil &lt;3 rom3o™ 6 1,974 12-21-2005, 01:59 PM
Last Post: LuDe
  a lesson on going against zura 200mphblur 25 5,977 12-17-2005, 09:07 PM
Last Post: 200mphblur
  Thank You Raymond and Zura. Dannyboy1 7 2,063 09-18-2005, 07:18 AM
Last Post: slow_as_shit

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon