Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to Become a Tru Legend of MC

i had it(patience) for a while... then i cracked like the rest of you Cry
*insert signature here*

I spent money but not alot, to win back in the day was to have good friends, that back you up. Today its different you can only come close to winning with money.....and even then the hitters will rape ya.....

hmm does mszura spend? i think she went from no stolen cars to like 50 over night

XxPakixX Wrote:i have asked the Tru legends of the game and i am giving u guys their responces, maybe one day you can be a part of the TRU LEGENDS CREW !

spend lots of money

Thats all folks, !!! :oops: :oops: :oops:

I would just like to point out that to have asked the Tru Legends Crew, and to give their responses would mean to ask and post more than just modogg85's response.. its all in the wording you see, but if u gonna say it do it lol.

XxPakixX Wrote:i have asked the Tru legends of the game and i am giving u guys their responces, maybe one day you can be a part of the TRU LEGENDS CREW !

spend lots of money

Thats all folks, !!! :oops: :oops: :oops:

I didnt spend alot of money.... but yea ya know.

it was supposed to be a joke thread...

some people take being "legends" seriously i guess chutu Confusedhock:

JFK - legend
Jimmy Hendrix - Legend
John Lennon - Legend
Richard Petty - Legend
Sir Winston Churchill - Legend

We play a game people, life is all about perspective, succeeding is partly about learning how not to lose that perspective Wink lol

calder12 Wrote:JFK - legend
Jimmy Hendrix - Legend
John Lennon - Legend
Richard Petty - Legend
Hassam C. - Legend
We play a game people, life is all about perspective, succeeding is partly about learning how not to lose that perspective Wink lol

Fixed 8)

calder12 Wrote:JFK - legend
Jimmy Hendrix - Legend
John Lennon - Legend
Richard Petty - Legend

this isnt about it being a game. we all (most of us anyways) do realize that it is a game. a game some of us have been playing for years , but a game none the less. it isnt about it taking over a part of our lives or how it "isnt real". it is something we all do and we all like to be good or the best at what we do. it may be a game , but we all of you are real and just like i would do in person , i want to be one of the best at what i do , being a "legend". so i do understand someone wanting to be considered a "legend" at this game that so much of us have come to love and enjoy playing for not only the people or just the game , but to be good at something else in our lives other than just in person.

anyways , to be a true legend of mc , i just think it takes you playing for 1 year - 2 years and being able to do more than just work or HI or be an asshole. you have to be able to do whatever, whenever, however. it also helps to have a #1 under your belt. just prove yourself to the other "legends". Smile although i think it should be voted apon by the other members.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon