Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
<3

your mad because she hi's you? do you understand the concept of the game your playing? :?

btw i think your leaning on the caps lock key :wink:

PIMP- Wrote:you are such a nerd!!! why am I even arguing with you!

You have nothing on me, maybe you can go HI me, but in the end, I know I have a life, I have REAL friends.

LMAO!!!!!
You posts our convo in forums, you are so sad, most of things I told you, I was actually not serious but dam, I feel bad for you, the only friends you will ever have, are people on mc forums, hahahah
posts this on forums

beats me, you're the one throwing more emotions on a net game than i ._.

ah gad you hab real friends? x( me so sad,

cause you're too dense to realise i dont care? ._.

I am not mad!!!! seriously I would care less!!! I just thought it was kind of lame that someone would think she’s a badass because she can HI on an internet game, that’s it! that is what I was trying to say, I am in no way mad or disappointed at all people. I am actually laughing my ass of right now and getting a kick out of this whole thing.

Its like a nerd fest in here, yall are ganging up on me lmao

keep the insults coming its entertaining me Smile you fuckign faggets

o.O

how is it diff from me playing the game by hitting you to you 'being badass' in game with your "aiyo im pimp", "aiyo east side up mine yo" avatars and high net and what not?

remember, you were the one that msged me cause you were upset, yes you were, hence the 'dont hit me' msg, and now you claim you dont care?

psh -_-

east side up

im zuras friendd :oops: :oops:

PIMP- Wrote:I am not mad!!!! seriously I would care less!!! I just thought it was kind of lame that someone would think she’s a badass because she can HI on an internet game, that’s it! that is what I was trying to say, I am in no way mad or disappointed at all people. I am actually laughing my ass of right now and getting a kick out of this whole thing.

of all the people that think this zura is the last I would consider. The game is primarily about hi'ing so I would think being good at it is a good thing in the game. zura doesn't come in here and brag or shoot off her mouth. Many people spend money on the game and if they can more power to them, keep in mind if they didn't spend there would be no FREE game for everyone else. So rather than slamming people for spending maybe you should consider being grateful to them. Without the spenders none of us could play.

Nerds? it's funny how the only people that say that about others are usually.... nvm not gonna get into a mud slinging fest here, suffice it to say that I am far less impressed by someone that whines over an internet game and then insults everyone that plays it well, than I am by someone that well..... plays it well.

PIMP- Wrote:WOW I LIKE HOW YOU CHANGE SOME OF THE WORDING

LETS ALL BOW DOWN TO THE ALMIGHTY MSUARA OR WHATEVER THE **** HER NAME IS

SHE IS MC LEGEND!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU ARE SOOOOOOOOOOO COOOOOOL

200 HITS I WISH I WAS JUST LIKE YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh well, im done with mc, i have better things to do, like have a life, peace out guys

[Image: caplock.jpg]

Seriously though, you're bashing someone for playing MC. If you haven't noticed thats the title of the game plastered on front page of the forum.

[Image: mc.JPG]

Ya, rly.

What did you think was going to happen?

Quote: am not mad!!!! seriously I would care less!!!

So why are you even bothering to defend yourself? Seriously you're neurotic.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon