Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 threads deleted so far... do I hear 3????????

skogey10 Wrote:I just finished telling you guys about this, stop arguing about this stuff

I think we are finally actually talking not bitching... I could be wrong though.
MC's Most Hated

yeah we are having a dialogue not a flame fest, i still don't get why u let this mc stuff stress u, i let it do that at first but now i say screw it if its not fun why do it thats why i abandoned the crew scene its to stressful
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

Yerbs Wrote:yeah we are having a dialogue not a flame fest, i still don't get why u let this mc stuff stress u, i let it do that at first but now i say screw it if its not fun why do it thats why i abandoned the crew scene its to stressful

I like to play, and when I actually play a whole session with a goal in mind I take that round/this game seriously. Therefore the game is serious business to me. Alas, I take it seriously. Therefore, when I feel something is wrong with it, or that others have been wronged, I let it stress me.
MC's Most Hated

once i start doing crew stuff again i'll have to ban myself from the game section of the forums my competitive nature gets out of control and i get crazy :twisted:
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

OneHotBitch Wrote:
Yerbs Wrote:yeah we are having a dialogue not a flame fest, i still don't get why u let this mc stuff stress u, i let it do that at first but now i say screw it if its not fun why do it thats why i abandoned the crew scene its to stressful

I like to play, and when I actually play a whole session with a goal in mind I take that round/this game seriously. Therefore the game is serious business to me. Alas, I take it seriously. Therefore, when I feel something is wrong with it, or that others have been wronged, I let it stress me.

hope ray will read this stuff ...and agreed with you both
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

30 Days of hard work take just 5 min to screw it up.. 2 Bad, not much people want it to be extended. I think ray compensate players for the bought credits which bring some consolation, just get over it, Whats yours will be urs finally
Sg-Tan Running

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lookin For PPL For IHI Next Session *DELETED* *DELETED* *DEL HOMIEPA 7 2,594 05-31-2008, 11:34 PM
Last Post: Officer_Cartman
  NO MORE SINGLE LEVEL THREADS!!!!! calder12 6 1,594 01-14-2006, 07:39 PM
Last Post: calder12
  As expected....the thread got deleted again..... Aramis 135 16,633 07-18-2005, 08:28 PM
Last Post: SpeedKillz
  Next Session*DELETED* rhs 1 1,109 06-25-2005, 10:43 PM
Last Post: monteman
  I Hear You Can Clone Stuff On MC Is This True? HOMIEPA 46 9,886 04-19-2005, 02:06 PM
Last Post: 180sx

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon