Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 threads deleted so far... do I hear 3????????

Yerbs Wrote:what part of works 7 days a week up to 16 hours a day don't u get sometimes i'm lucky and only work 8 but i have stuff to do on those days so i literally have no time

Just find a better job that actually pays money so you don't have to work so hard. Can't you understand? I work hard and get paid really well...maybe you ought to simply find ONE job that pays very good.
MC's Most Hated

i get payed well for both my jobs but i'm in serious debt and like nice things, do u c how this might cause a problem so until i'm out of the huge hole i'm in i have no choice but to work 2 jobs
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

I was in a huge hole once, I dumped her and moved on, you should too
EAT A PUNCH JUST TO MAKE YOU TAP
BJJ-Purple Belt
Resident Engineer, Geologist, Genius

lmfao skogey

Yerbs Wrote:i get payed well for both my jobs but i'm in serious debt and like nice things, do u c how this might cause a problem so until i'm out of the huge hole i'm in i have no choice but to work 2 jobs

So you got yourself into debt...hopefully at this point you have put yourself on a budget and cut down your spending. Regardless, you got yourself in that position, don't yell at other who don't "need" to work 2 or more jobs.
MC's Most Hated

i never yelled if i was yelling i would have added this ! symbol, i just got tired of your complaining, we get it u felt ripped off but unless u could c the future there is no way u could have gauranteed u would win
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

Yerbs Wrote:i never yelled if i was yelling i would have added this ! symbol, i just got tired of your complaining, we get it u felt ripped off but unless u could c the future there is no way u could have gauranteed u would win

I don't care that I didn't win. Get over that part of it. I am mad that any opportunity to win that I may have had was taken from me wothout even being able to give it a shot.....can't you understand that?
MC's Most Hated

life is full of disapointments, this is a game its not even important, winning or losing doesn't really matter instead of taking this shit all seriously try to have fun

I just finished telling you guys about this, stop arguing about this stuff
EAT A PUNCH JUST TO MAKE YOU TAP
BJJ-Purple Belt
Resident Engineer, Geologist, Genius

Yerbs Wrote:life is full of disapointments, this is a game its not even important, winning or losing doesn't really matter instead of taking this shit all seriously try to have fun

I have plenty of fun in my life(my real life not my computer/internet life). I have soo many good friends and good times that I get worn out from it all.

...this is MC thing is something that is just frustrating to me. Why can't I complain about it?
MC's Most Hated

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lookin For PPL For IHI Next Session *DELETED* *DELETED* *DEL HOMIEPA 7 2,594 05-31-2008, 11:34 PM
Last Post: Officer_Cartman
  NO MORE SINGLE LEVEL THREADS!!!!! calder12 6 1,594 01-14-2006, 07:39 PM
Last Post: calder12
  As expected....the thread got deleted again..... Aramis 135 16,633 07-18-2005, 08:28 PM
Last Post: SpeedKillz
  Next Session*DELETED* rhs 1 1,109 06-25-2005, 10:43 PM
Last Post: monteman
  I Hear You Can Clone Stuff On MC Is This True? HOMIEPA 46 9,886 04-19-2005, 02:06 PM
Last Post: 180sx

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon