Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 threads deleted so far... do I hear 3????????

wow you work 2 fucking jobs but she worked harder then you on mc so you cant say jack shit

Yerbs Wrote:
Precaus Wrote:shit she worked hella harder then your fucked up ass ever has in your life and do you ever shut the **** up

wtf works harder than me, i work 2 ******* jobs idiot

Work smarter...not harder. Sounds like you need to find a job that pays more money...instead of working 2 jobd and e-thugging people.
MC's Most Hated

OneHotBitch Wrote:
Yerbs Wrote:cause u are an easy target and also cause i'm bored

You need to get out more often...
no offence rach but i think the same could be said for you too
your bitching about A GAME
[Image: club.gif]

i'm to tired to do anything i work all the fucking time, i haven't had a day off in 2 months 14,15 even 16 hour days c how u feel about going out
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

no wonder you basicly came out and said he ripped you off
[Image: club.gif]

GODthurisnoother Wrote:
OneHotBitch Wrote:
Yerbs Wrote:cause u are an easy target and also cause i'm bored

You need to get out more often...
no offence rach but i think the same could be said for you too
your bitching about A GAME

I am not bitching about the game...I am bitching about the customer service that is given to people who pay for a service.
MC's Most Hated

This is getting out of hand you guys. Keep the rude comments to yourselves, these forums are not for constant negative comments and bickering
EAT A PUNCH JUST TO MAKE YOU TAP
BJJ-Purple Belt
Resident Engineer, Geologist, Genius

OneHotBitch Wrote:
Yerbs Wrote:i'm to tired to do anything i work all the ******* time, i haven't had a day off in 2 months 14,15 even 16 hour days c how u feel about going out

Time for you to find a job that pays better. Sounds like your problem. Are you a college grad? You shouldn't be working 2 jobs just to make ends meet!

what part of works 7 days a week up to 16 hours a day don't u get sometimes i'm lucky and only work 8 but i have stuff to do on those days so i literally have no time
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

skogey10 Wrote:This is getting out of hand you guys. Keep the rude comments to yourselves, these forums are not for constant negative comments and bickering

Your post count PowNz....1234 posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MC's Most Hated

im sorry skogey :|

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lookin For PPL For IHI Next Session *DELETED* *DELETED* *DEL HOMIEPA 7 2,594 05-31-2008, 11:34 PM
Last Post: Officer_Cartman
  NO MORE SINGLE LEVEL THREADS!!!!! calder12 6 1,594 01-14-2006, 07:39 PM
Last Post: calder12
  As expected....the thread got deleted again..... Aramis 135 16,633 07-18-2005, 08:28 PM
Last Post: SpeedKillz
  Next Session*DELETED* rhs 1 1,109 06-25-2005, 10:43 PM
Last Post: monteman
  I Hear You Can Clone Stuff On MC Is This True? HOMIEPA 46 9,886 04-19-2005, 02:06 PM
Last Post: 180sx

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon