Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 threads deleted so far... do I hear 3????????

No it isn't Presomething, say it once and let it stand, or say it a few times in a nice way and it will not be deleted. Many of us have had it happen in a time when winning when you were set-up to win was 99% assured, her chances were 10% at best, but you never even knew it happened to me until I JUST told you because I never made a big deal out of it. Get it? It happens, move on.

Note: This was not meant in a bad way towards Rachael
EAT A PUNCH JUST TO MAKE YOU TAP
BJJ-Purple Belt
Resident Engineer, Geologist, Genius

Precaus Wrote:**** yourself yerb you would do the same shit if shit like that happened to you you might not say you would but trust me you would so actually just shut the **** up for all of us rachael earned 1st place and worked her ass off for it and it got taken away from her

obviously she never earned first place or we wouldn't be having this conversation cause she wouldn't have bitched
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

skogey i get you your cool there you dontact like yerbs or raymond your cool about it and you actually understand cause its happened to you before but skogey you are 1 of the best players and you are able to get 1st over and over but rachael has worked her ass off for many years and finally the opportunity she has to get 1st is fucked and taken away from her by the shit that happened last sess

Sorry Rachael, I cannot make that happen, BUT I CAN FART ON REQUEST!!!
EAT A PUNCH JUST TO MAKE YOU TAP
BJJ-Purple Belt
Resident Engineer, Geologist, Genius

OneHotBitch Wrote:
Yerbs Wrote:she expressed her opinions, and guess what it was the same one over and over again no wonder why people want her to stfu already

This forum seriously needs an ignore list...Jered can you make that happen?

This douchebag trolls everything I post in and just rips on me with his every fingerstroke.

cause u are an easy target and also cause i'm bored
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

"fingerstroke"ahahah
Orgasm Donor

skogey10 Wrote:Sorry Rachael, I cannot make that happen, BUT I CAN FART ON REQUEST!!!

Confusedhock:

That's ridiculous. You must have one loose sphincter.

Do you at least understand my point about Raymond's posts directed at me with the "condescending flair"?

So if it's his site he can do that, but nobody else can...or their posts/threads wil be deleted? That's whack!
MC's Most Hated

thats a great way to make friends yerbs isnt it when im bored i diss off on other games and i diss off people who deserve it not people who have worked their ass off more then you and btw im outtie ill cya tomorrow rach and skogey

Precaus Wrote:shit she worked hella harder then your fucked up ass ever has in your life and do you ever shut the **** up

wtf works harder than me, i work 2 fucking jobs idiot

Yerbs Wrote:cause u are an easy target and also cause i'm bored

You need to get out more often...
MC's Most Hated

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lookin For PPL For IHI Next Session *DELETED* *DELETED* *DEL HOMIEPA 7 2,594 05-31-2008, 11:34 PM
Last Post: Officer_Cartman
  NO MORE SINGLE LEVEL THREADS!!!!! calder12 6 1,594 01-14-2006, 07:39 PM
Last Post: calder12
  As expected....the thread got deleted again..... Aramis 135 16,633 07-18-2005, 08:28 PM
Last Post: SpeedKillz
  Next Session*DELETED* rhs 1 1,109 06-25-2005, 10:43 PM
Last Post: monteman
  I Hear You Can Clone Stuff On MC Is This True? HOMIEPA 46 9,886 04-19-2005, 02:06 PM
Last Post: 180sx

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon