Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 threads deleted so far... do I hear 3????????

skogey i agree with you and same with you yerbs but i still believe that they are allowed to voice their opions and erbody post their feelings instead of not given the opportunity to

skogey10 Wrote:I deleted them, and I did so because I am sick of your constant bitching and moaning about everything under the sun. This is a game that we all like, and if you do not like it and the way things are done you should leave. The forums are provided as a means for us, the players, to communicate and have fun, and if every post you make is negative it brings everyone down and makes them complain as well. The game ended, final. It has ended oddly before and that is the price you pay for the amount of people that are on here trying to place because no server could possibly handle that many people refreshing and trying to request other pages. Nothing can be done and I do not think that anything should be done. I was on in the last minutes and I can guarantee a top 10 finish, but I couldn't get a hit in at all, do you hear me complaining? No, because it is a game and I treat it as such, you should too. Ray has listened and seen you complain for the last 2 years, give it a rest, that much bitching cannot be healthy and I suspect some sort of distressed bowels in you. I like you just fine Rachael, but we have all had enough of the complaining. Any time you need help you KNOW you can ask me but PLEASE let it lie.

J, you make some valid points, but my bowels are just fine.

I have played nearly as long as you have, I feel I know the game as well as you do (I may not understand some of the finer points as well as you however), and that being said I feel since I have had a paying subscription for 2+ years I also hold the right to be heard. Ray cares what you guys say, but he gives ms sh!t every time I try to make my points.

If he would not be so condescending about it all I wouldn't be upset at all, but he is acting like a child by calling me names and being condescending...how can you not see that?
MC's Most Hated

Yerbs Wrote:get over yourself, u act like he caused what happened at the end of the round on purpose bad shit happens sometimes get over it

This forums needs an "ignore list".
MC's Most Hated

i see it and i think that raymond and erbody else on the forusm including admins and mods should let everybody voice their oppions without givign them shit for it

Precaus Wrote:i see it and i think that raymond and erbody else on the forusm including admins and mods should let everybody voice their oppions without givign them shit for it
but there is a way to woice your opinion and not be mean about it
yes your pissed but try to say your opinion in a nicer way and maybe your threads wont get deleted

now thats just my opinion lol
[Image: club.gif]

What I think is this: The game ended in an odd fashion. Period. There is no point in having it on for another hour even because everyone would be all over the top 25 anyhow. I have been shafted before by a weird glitch or mishap, but I just came back next time and did it again and again. Boostered had it happen to him, so did Pussy I believe, but that was as far as it went. Next round do the exact same thing and maybe it won't happen. In a game which relies solely on technical goings-on that I do not understand I feel that there will always be small problems that cannot be forseen, so just go with it. It could have been you in the winners position and you would not like to hear someone getting angry they didn't win either. Thanks for the good response Rachael Big Grin Lets go out next round and get first if you need it or even a top 10 Big Grin
EAT A PUNCH JUST TO MAKE YOU TAP
BJJ-Purple Belt
Resident Engineer, Geologist, Genius

you gotta understand though skogey its easier said then done many things can happen next sess i think rachael shouldve won and many of us knew she would have

she expressed her opinions, and guess what it was the same one over and over again no wonder why people want her to stfu already
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

skogey10 Wrote:What I think is this: The game ended in an odd fashion. Period. There is no point in having it on for another hour even because everyone would be all over the top 25 anyhow. I have been shafted before by a weird glitch or mishap, but I just came back next time and did it again and again. Boostered had it happen to him, so did Pussy I believe, but that was as far as it went. Next round do the exact same thing and maybe it won't happen. In a game which relies solely on technical goings-on that I do not understand I feel that there will always be small problems that cannot be forseen, so just go with it. It could have been you in the winners position and you would not like to hear someone getting angry they didn't win either. Thanks for the good response Rachael Big Grin Lets go out next round and get first if you need it or even a top 10 Big Grin

I've almost always been civil with you Jered, 'cept maybe for once...so you don't have to thank me for a good response.

Had I won this session with the glitch, I would actually have voted to extend the period...last thing I would need is a tainted victory considering how long I have wanted one.

I just wish Ray would act as polite as you are being right now instead of being condescending every time I post. I would respond to him as I am to you if he would just be fu@king nice about it.

I just think my opinion should be heard just like all of the other vet's opinions are heard....especially considering I have contributed to his personal net worth for over 2 years!
MC's Most Hated

Yerbs Wrote:she expressed her opinions, and guess what it was the same one over and over again no wonder why people want her to stfu already

This forum seriously needs an ignore list...Jered can you make that happen?

This douchebag trolls everything I post in and just rips on me with his every fingerstroke.
MC's Most Hated

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lookin For PPL For IHI Next Session *DELETED* *DELETED* *DEL HOMIEPA 7 2,594 05-31-2008, 11:34 PM
Last Post: Officer_Cartman
  NO MORE SINGLE LEVEL THREADS!!!!! calder12 6 1,594 01-14-2006, 07:39 PM
Last Post: calder12
  As expected....the thread got deleted again..... Aramis 135 16,633 07-18-2005, 08:28 PM
Last Post: SpeedKillz
  Next Session*DELETED* rhs 1 1,109 06-25-2005, 10:43 PM
Last Post: monteman
  I Hear You Can Clone Stuff On MC Is This True? HOMIEPA 46 9,886 04-19-2005, 02:06 PM
Last Post: 180sx

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon