Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hmm

doesnt mean you wouldnt

Precaus Wrote:doesnt mean you wouldnt make forum multis j

well others are doing it except ima ask a different polled question ima ask you to answer this with all true thoughts plz 1.Do you think next session should start tomorrow but you still will never spend again? 2.Do you not give a shit about what happened yet your posting for popularity points like i know some or doing or 3.do you truly give a shit about what happened posting to prove a point like rach does and still want next session to start tomorrow?

who cares?
if he did make forums multis just to boost the poll i'm pretty sure the mods and ray would figure that out just by the ip
[Image: club.gif]

or maybe just maybe do we want to give them time to sort out what happened make a suitable response and do whatever they can to avoid the same thing happening again?

Hmmm just a thought.

not a bad thoughts either c but alot of us want next sess now of course if this poll drops as not to do the 24 hours then i think the session should start tomorrow or sunday but as far as htis situation goes truly who won is who won and they cant take it away from jbreed as much as id love it bein taken away from him just so that others can get it

calder12 Wrote:or maybe just maybe do we want to give them time to sort out what happened make a suitable response and do whatever they can to avoid the same thing happening again?

Hmmm just a thought.

well thats the thing isnt it. They are trying to find a solution that will work. It wont matter what they do, ppl will not be happy, they are offering everything they can except saying ok here u go rachael heres your win. They have offered the creds at start but no thats not good enough for anyone. They are asking the players to decide if its a 24 hour extension or not. I believe they are doing everything they can to come to some solution thats best for all. Alot of what has been said seems to steer towards an intentional mistake, anyone with intelligence can see it wasnt, shit happens sometimes and there isnt alot you can do about it. If anyone cared to look around and find places where they garantee no errors and 100% uptime ( there is very very few) they would also see how much it costs for that service, ppl pay mc for a benefit thats above non paying players, they do not pay mc for a critical data storage facility that garantees 100% uptime. The expectation that for a few bucks a month the system will be talor made just for them so they are happy on an individual basis is insane. I even saw some crap about intentional rip off.. again any intelligence would show the flaw in that instantly. The term you get what you pay for is valid. I have not seen in any terms and conditions to do with this web based game the terms - we garantee 100% uptime, or anything along the lines of if u pay a few bucks you can tell us what to do, be arrogant rude and dumber than a post, before you pay, maybe you should read the terms and conditions again. I think alot of ppl got off lightly, if mc was what ppl said ( obviously isnt) many ppl wouldnt be around they would go straight on the ban list. Many of the attitudes show here must be making raymond and others wonder why do they bother...

i agree boost except for the fact that if we spend then we are spenders i liked gold version better when we had gold then htings *like this couldnt happen because we payed ot play but because you odnt have to pay it is not guarenteed to be uptime 100% like you said

sounds like anther pay and get scamed Tongue ...jkz
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon