Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I GOT NUMBER 1

SS_Vegito Wrote:seriously what does it take to get a tall glass of choc milk

Get raymond to fuc&ing man up and reply to some of these threads and I will deliver it myself!

Where is he...off sailing in the Keys while you watch his house?
MC's Most Hated

weeman182 Wrote:
OneHotBitch Wrote:
weeman182 Wrote:the only relation my penis has to a minute is 60 seconds in a minute my penis 60 cm long and how u would no that scares me.

English motherfucker...do you speak it?

GTFO

Go chew on the business end of a loaded shotgun and do us all a favor!

quite cleary, yes. what kind off thick bastard question is that.

Go / yourself.
MC's Most Hated

if ray comes in and says something im holding ya to that....

bring your french maid outfit too.

OneHotBitch Wrote:
weeman182 Wrote:
OneHotBitch Wrote:
weeman182 Wrote:the only relation my penis has to a minute is 60 seconds in a minute my penis 60 cm long and how u would no that scares me.

English motherfucker...do you speak it?

GTFO

Go chew on the business end of a loaded shotgun and do us all a favor!

quite cleary, yes. what kind off thick bastard question is that.

Go / yourself.

oh im stumped for a comback that would be half as good as that, did u actually make that on up youself, come on how long did it take u?

"OneHotBitch Wrote::roll: Pity reply...cuz that shit was weak. Like your knees after a night out with the guys.

Sad thats about as sad as you having a life outside of MC... just becuase you suck 40 year old dick in the bar bathroom dosn't mean you have a boyfriend...

not to mention the fact that you have to put a picture of some girls tits up in hopes that everyone won't realize how much of a loose ass ugly goatfuckin bitch you are

OneHotBitch Wrote:
frogger Wrote:if my balls have not droped by 27 im a sad mofo and that bitch best find someone else to sap for child suport

its a very good enrgy drink
Rick James Wrote:da shit gets ah drunk bitch

If you are 27 and drinking shit like that, you are a pthetic little man. Go drink a Guiness aor a Rogue Hazelnut Brown Nectar or a Boddington's if you want a drink. Not some sissy ass excuse for a wine cooler or a Zima called Tilt.

lol

[Image: weeman.jpg]

i said end of discussion

rakimdream Wrote:
"OneHotBitch Wrote::roll: Pity reply...cuz that shit was weak. Like your knees after a night out with the guys.

Sad thats about as sad as you having a life outside of MC... just becuase you suck 40 year old dick in the bar bathroom dosn't mean you have a boyfriend...

not to mention the fact that you have to put a picture of some girls tits up in hopes that everyone won't realize how much of a loose ass ugly goatfuckin bitch you are

goatfuckin bitch......nice touch
Dazed and Confused

weeman182 Wrote:oh im stumped for a comback that would be half as good as that, did u actually make that on up youself, come on how long did it take u?

About 10 seconds...or to put it in your terms, roughly the same amount of time it takes your mother to wash the cum out of her gaping ass after she gets home from work. She's got that sh!t down to a science...it only takes her 10 seconds!
MC's Most Hated

rakimdream Wrote::roll: Pity reply...cuz that shit was weak. Like your knees after a night out with the guys.

Learn how to properly quote someone in a forum your worthless piece of shit. Again with the dig on my avatar...it's obvious that you have a crush on me...it's too bad I don't have a cock and balls otherwise I would be just your type!
MC's Most Hated

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  To answer the 'RAD' question-FAWhat is my RAD number?Q WiReD__ 10 2,123 03-20-2006, 12:46 AM
Last Post: LuDe
  POST YOUR NUMBER HERE bubye 30 4,543 06-10-2005, 12:22 AM
Last Post: numba1stuna76

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon