Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I GOT NUMBER 1

OneHotBitch Wrote:
frogger Wrote:congrats now ill drink another TILT to that

What? Is that noobie speak for chocolate milk?

ill noobie.... NM :twisted:

but u can say its chocolate milk if u want http://www.anheuser-busch.com/news/Tilt080805.htm

romeo Wrote:makes sence to me

lets not forget ur the one who went to jupiter and was banging sum chick countless times

frogger Wrote:but u can say its chocolate milk if u want http://www.anheuser-busch.com/news/Tilt080805.htm

WTF is that sh!t? What kind of pussy drinks sh!t like that? Drink some real shit, maybe you'll get some hair on your chest and your balls may finally drop.
MC's Most Hated

One of mine dropped the other day - right on my foot! Damn, that hurt!

hahahah

OWNED again

i think thats twice now hahah

Big Grin
Drag-Master

ill take some choc milk

OneHotBitch Wrote:
rakimdream Wrote:rofl your such a cold hearted bitch... and for that you always keep me entertained... but c'mon we all know i raped you several times this session... don't make me pull out the stats to prove it... nevermind... we'll just agree to disagree cuase our argument is not with each other at this point its still with the dickless bastards that run this game... who i have over and over again stuck up for... but for the first time in three years i've lost the faith due to the silence of them both... its very sad

So what if you hit me during the middle of the game. I was like your mother...every took a turn hitting it!

Point is you and I hate each other and it's good that way. You suck I rule and Ray's site took a major sh!t tonight the likes of which has never been seen in my few years. This was by far the worst last day ever!!!!!!!

P.S. - You suck.

welp fine then... my mother may be a whore... but she definetly hasn't had as much dick inside her as you have sweetie... we should just call you twinky since your insides are filled with a creamy white substance...

pps... KillDie

weeman182 Wrote:
romeo Wrote:makes sence to me

lets not forget ur the one who went to jupiter and was banging sum chick countless times

that was a true story

and has no relation to what makes sence to me

ok minutepenisboy

SS_Vegito Wrote:ill take some choc milk

LOL ok??
Drag-Master

rakimdream Wrote:welp fine then... my mother may be a *****... but she definetly hasn't had as much dick inside her as you have sweetie... we should just call you twinky since your insides are filled with a creamy white substance...

pps... KillDie

You have had more dick in you than I have you cum gargler. Now get on your knees and bow to me and praise me for being the better person than you...

PSS - Die in a fire with that noob.
MC's Most Hated

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  To answer the 'RAD' question-FAWhat is my RAD number?Q WiReD__ 10 2,123 03-20-2006, 12:46 AM
Last Post: LuDe
  POST YOUR NUMBER HERE bubye 30 4,543 06-10-2005, 12:22 AM
Last Post: numba1stuna76

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon