Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I GOT NUMBER 1

weeman182 Wrote:Gazzer, u crack me up with ur "noobs shud no their role" and your "eat my ass" get your own punchline. did any1 ever ask for ur opinion.......b1tch

Blah, blah, blah... I might care to listen to you, but I don't care.
MC's Most Hated

LMAO!!!!
Drag-Master

Someguy Wrote:I'll pass on the ass. Why does it matter who I am? So what if I'm not one of forum whores who posts every mindless thought that spews from my head? Does that make my opinion less valid than yours?

In a word..."YES". My opinion > yours. Now GTFO and die in a fire.
MC's Most Hated

rofl your such a cold hearted bitch... and for that you always keep me entertained... but c'mon we all know i raped you several times this session... don't make me pull out the stats to prove it... nevermind... we'll just agree to disagree cuase our argument is not with each other at this point its still with the dickless bastards that run this game... who i have over and over again stuck up for... but for the first time in three years i've lost the faith due to the silence of them both... its very sad

omg lol Idea

Can we calm down, everyone should be focusing on next session.

im not

OneHotBitch Wrote:
weeman182 Wrote:Gazzer, u crack me up with ur "noobs shud no their role" and your "eat my ass" get your own punchline. did any1 ever ask for ur opinion.......b1tch

Blah, blah, blah... I might care to listen to you, but I don't care.

blah, blah, blah.. that reminds me of sum1, and yeah that sentence made lots of sense, u might care but u dont care?

rakimdream Wrote:rofl your such a cold hearted bitch... and for that you always keep me entertained... but c'mon we all know i raped you several times this session... don't make me pull out the stats to prove it... nevermind... we'll just agree to disagree cuase our argument is not with each other at this point its still with the dickless bastards that run this game... who i have over and over again stuck up for... but for the first time in three years i've lost the faith due to the silence of them both... its very sad

So what if you hit me during the middle of the game. I was like your mother...every took a turn hitting it!

Point is you and I hate each other and it's good that way. You suck I rule and Ray's site took a major sh!t tonight the likes of which has never been seen in my few years. This was by far the worst last day ever!!!!!!!

P.S. - You suck.
MC's Most Hated

makes sence to me

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  To answer the 'RAD' question-FAWhat is my RAD number?Q WiReD__ 10 2,123 03-20-2006, 12:46 AM
Last Post: LuDe
  POST YOUR NUMBER HERE bubye 30 4,543 06-10-2005, 12:22 AM
Last Post: numba1stuna76

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon