Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I GOT NUMBER 1

weeman182 Wrote:hmm u think because ive just registered to the forum im a noob, yeah u are a clever one.

No. truth is I just don't fuc&ing care who you are because your opinion is worthless dribble.
MC's Most Hated

OneHotBitch Wrote:
BulletProof Wrote:lol his name should be leach hahaha....

LOl ya they come out of no where hahah thats so funny

Seriously...newbs should know their fuc%ing role!

LOL ya...

and whast ur in game then budd??
Drag-Master

congrats now ill drink another TILT to that

rach is making a point assclowns... she isn't the only who said they COULD have won... she didn't say hands down she would have nor would i of let her and she knows that... so fuckin grow a set and learn how to place cuase it was a fair chance for everyone but apparnetly some of you can't understand why we would be upset becuase you blow nuts at the game and just whore around in the forums... thats why i havn't logged on here in over 4 months... cuase of douchebag noobies who talk big but have nothing to back it up with...

Gazzer, u crack me up with ur "noobs shud no their role" and your "eat my ass" get your own punchline. did any1 ever ask for ur opinion.......b1tch

OneHotBitch Wrote:
Someguy Wrote:
OneHotBitch Wrote:
Jreed Wrote:YYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAA I finally got it. Congrats to everyone Dynasty...Good goin IHI....Great job top 10 racers just to let everyone kno I was number 1.

Well slap my ass and call me happy for you... :roll:

I hope you are proud of your accomplishment. I know I wouldn't be. I'd be pretty embarrassed if I were you to win such a pointless round...but go you. :roll:

Keep bitching.........we've all heard how you should have won, but damn, get over it.

You too can eat my ass. WHo are you anyway? I have never heard of you...are you some sort of noob who I could give 2 sh!ts about?

I'll pass on the ass. Why does it matter who I am? So what if I'm not one of forum whores who posts every mindless thought that spews from my head? Does that make my opinion less valid than yours?
Dazed and Confused

hmmm congrats man

rakimdream Wrote:rach is making a point assclowns... she isn't the only who said they COULD have won... she didn't say hands down she would have nor would i of let her and she knows that... so fuckin grow a set and learn how to place cuase it was a fair chance for everyone but apparnetly some of you can't understand why we would be upset becuase you blow nuts at the game and just ***** around in the forums... thats why i havn't logged on here in over 4 months... cuase of douchebag noobies who talk big but have nothing to back it up with...

Yeah...except for the part that you would have caught me cuz I would have owned you.
MC's Most Hated

frogger Wrote:congrats now ill drink another TILT to that

What? Is that noobie speak for chocolate milk?
MC's Most Hated

OneHotBitch Wrote:
frogger Wrote:congrats now ill drink another TILT to that

What? Is that noobie speak for chocolate milk?

ill talk some choc milk

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  To answer the 'RAD' question-FAWhat is my RAD number?Q WiReD__ 10 2,123 03-20-2006, 12:46 AM
Last Post: LuDe
  POST YOUR NUMBER HERE bubye 30 4,543 06-10-2005, 12:22 AM
Last Post: numba1stuna76

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon