Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I GOT NUMBER 1

Damn Rach is pissed alot, reminds me of what I was like before I calmed down.......but anyways good job Rach, some nice insults flying around there from you

Devils Advocate Wrote:Damn Rach is pissed alot, reminds me of what I was like before I calmed down.......but anyways good job Rach, some nice insults flying around there from you

I am the queen...

I > you

I > you all
MC's Most Hated

OneHotBitch Wrote:I am the queen...

I > you

I > you all

I am not "MC's Most Hated" for nothing...chew on that.
MC's Most Hated

You aint MC's most hated, I am

OneHotBitch Wrote:
OneHotBitch Wrote:I am the queen...

I > you

I > you all

I am not "MC's Most Hated" for nothing...chew on that.
i dont hate you
i dont hate anyone that plays this game Confusedhock:
[Image: club.gif]

nu uh i beg to differ...i am most definatley the most hated...ive had the worst pst in mc history...so blah to you nucka's
YOU JUST CHANGE FOR THE SAME

I dont think so man I am MC most hated

Fuck... Would you all just shut your fucking bitching. I can guarantee that if you where in 1st before the server went to shits and won you wouldnt have shit to say about the server so STFU. I know the server fucking up pissed alot of people off but fuck man deal with it. If your really pissed about the admins and all this shit dont play. The customer is always right but its the admins who decide if they really wanna listen to your bitching. And last but not least I see the same people who bitch every round return the very next session so if your not happy then why continue?

P.S. Congratz Jreed on your win.
NSX DREAMN

Joey Wrote:****... Would you all just shut your ******* bitching. I can guarantee that if you where in 1st before the server went to shits and won you wouldnt have shit to say about the server so STFU. I know the server ******* up pissed alot of people off but **** man deal with it. If your really pissed about the admins and all this shit dont play. The customer is always right but its the admins who decide if they really wanna listen to your bitching. And last but not least I see the same people who bitch every round return the very next session so if your not happy then why continue?

P.S. Congratz Jreed on your win.
wow your how many hours behind?
[Image: club.gif]

Just gettin my opinion out lol... I wasnt around the comp during the time this shit was going on and still wanna post my opinion.
NSX DREAMN

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  To answer the 'RAD' question-FAWhat is my RAD number?Q WiReD__ 10 2,123 03-20-2006, 12:46 AM
Last Post: LuDe
  POST YOUR NUMBER HERE bubye 30 4,543 06-10-2005, 12:22 AM
Last Post: numba1stuna76

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon