Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I GOT NUMBER 1

not many do like her but she has her e-thug harely backing her up all the time
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

Yerbs Wrote:not many do like her but she has her e-thug harely backing her up all the time

you are so pathetic. you don;t know me or adam. you could only dream of becoming the type of man he is someday.
MC's Most Hated

what an e-thug its pretty easy to be 1 i choose not to
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

Devils Advocate Wrote:
AzN_LuDe Wrote:DAM JOEY... well put though...

word

+1

Born_To_Lead Wrote:
exolen Wrote:OneHotBitch... I dont like you.

HELL YEA SHE A B_______I________T_______________C_______H

Hey man, I'm in your crew "I_GIVE_GOOD_EXP" aka "SHADOW_KNIGHT" and I don't dig my crew leader ripping on others. Just like I dont' dig ppl ripping on JREED getting the win... U have to show respect and manner in order to get respect back (Homiepa)... Didn't u ever learn that in school? At least use some argument or support to back up ur claim.... And being nice and polite shouldn't be asked of you in the forums... No wonder some ppl hate IHI... Jeez.... Straighten out your act man, and probably less ppl will dislike IHI (Homiepa and Jreed).... Aight?

burn_u_out Wrote:
Devils Advocate Wrote:
AzN_LuDe Wrote:DAM JOEY... well put though...

word

+1

+2 What was that all about Shadow

OneHotBitch Wrote:you are so pathetic. you don;t know me or adam. you could only dream of becoming the type of man he is someday.

I thought you had to be atleast 13 to register for the forums. :roll:

people said that they wouldnt have cared if you or they got #1. Ok what a load of crap that sounds. I for one would be rather happy to have gotten #1, although it may never happen, its what we all play for.

Flaming seems to be the only way to get noticed here, especially on OneHotBitch's account. I may have only just signed up but i have been reading a few weeks worth and OMG!! Just because someones posts are low, and that you dont know who they are, doesnt mean someones opinoin is irrelivant.. *cough*

yea gl and wp JReed.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  To answer the 'RAD' question-FAWhat is my RAD number?Q WiReD__ 10 2,123 03-20-2006, 12:46 AM
Last Post: LuDe
  POST YOUR NUMBER HERE bubye 30 4,543 06-10-2005, 12:22 AM
Last Post: numba1stuna76

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon