• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
im tired of...

i bought her 28k and i made level 35

and got laid

LMAO!!!1 hahahahaha

Big Grin
Drag-Master

romeo Wrote:complaining is good

but what is better is people like lude who make these threads to stay stop complaiing to allow him myself n rachael to spam more complaints

TY

np romeo 8)
AlKi

One of the very rare times I could have been on when the game ended, but i wasn't. Not that it matters since I usually dump my net in the trash anyways.
Video/Audio embedding in signatures is disabled. To enter the URL as link, please use the "amoff" MyCode. [amoff]URL[/amoff]

Rach I understand your frustration. I dont blame you for being pissed off. I understand the need to post about it and vent and let them know that people are pissed off. But this is outta hand. there is no need for 50 threads all about the same thing. people complaining about spending $40 or so to get top 25, when there isnt even a top 25. Believe me the admin know about what happened, what have they done in the past when the game would end 5 mins early, or when the game extended 30 mins or so.

yer but bordem narcotics and fustration all adds to the reaons of us spamming the fuk with complaints

modogg85 Wrote:Rach I understand your frustration. I dont blame you for being pissed off. I understand the need to post about it and vent and let them know that people are pissed off. But this is outta hand. there is no need for 50 threads all about the same thing. people complaining about spending $40 or so to get top 25, when there isnt even a top 25. Believe me the admin know about what happened, what have they done in the past when the game would end 5 mins early, or when the game extended 30 mins or so.

hey dodgey u r right, rachaels been around along time, and been f***ed over alot of times too, and this round it was a f***in from the game itself .. and that sux. I say it was either her or lude who woulda won on workin last 15 secs..it aint no consolation to know we all know she coulda and shoulda won.. no ones heard anything from mc yet or raymond, so who knows wots gonna happen next if anything.. if nothing happens, well ppl will rethink their spending thats for sure. I was online last minute waiting for them to work so I could hit.. everyone missed out..i guess we will all know for sure wots happenin soon enough..

i did work in like the last min...but i couldnt make my mods happy..so that pissed me off...so i only made like 47 mil...lol...

and i dont think i should have won...i think rachael should have won...she has been playing for a long time and i would have gave it to her....so ya...

i think shes the only one that really should get pissed off...
AlKi

Tongue lets not forget most wanted....had nothing better to do this round with the little amount i was able to play

Jesse_James...wanted dead or alive

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ok. I'm tired of waiting. SpeedKillz 9 2,326 01-05-2009, 08:29 PM
Last Post: teet
  1 Thing Im Sick and tired of KiroDiesel 9 2,622 12-23-2005, 03:25 PM
Last Post: LuDe
  Is Anyone Getting Tired crazzy 3 1,395 11-06-2005, 07:14 PM
Last Post: Corona_Xtra

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon