Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
im tired of...

Yea congrats .

Deff, LUDE For hiing your a$$ off good job

At least we had time to get that last minute off our chest
Battered

AzN_LuDe Wrote:complaints...alrites guys it pisses me off jus as much as the rest of u...but there is really nothing we can do about it...

so all i wanted to do is congrat all the peeps that placed in top areas...conrats to bob for top car theif and dynasty top crew..and all the peeps that made top 10...

gj to u all...

I hear you. there are 1000's of threads about the servers laggin, all I got to say about that is we havnt had issues in a few months. And RACH I know that you remember all the issues they had a few years ago, back when reg/gold were running at the same time. SHIT HAPPENS. Deal with it and move on. I know that I am upset that I wasnt awake when the game ended but what the hell can I do, I cant change that shit now can I.

Panikpak Wrote:WTF dude? well yeah i agree just chill cause theres nothing we can do they know that everyone is pissed and they better with all the post going on so in the mean time lets all sit with LUDE and have a FUCKEN BEER And all Stay FUCKEN CALM.

fuck ya midori...when we going to go drink together man...
AlKi

congrats to the top HI'er...

who was she?
SpamaticS - Slick

you can do sometin about it if you truly think about it you can take actions into your own hands with words or with actions

modogg85 Wrote:I hear you. there are 1000's of threads about the servers laggin, all I got to say about that is we havnt had issues in a few months. And RACH I know that you remember all the issues they had a few years ago, back when reg/gold were running at the same time. SHIT HAPPENS. Deal with it and move on. I know that I am upset that I wasnt awake when the game ended but what the hell can I do, I cant change that shit now can I.

Mike, do you know anyone who is more deserving of a win then me...seriously. I had this one for sure if the servers hadn't lagged...i needed this one Mike and you know.

I love you dearly for all the help you have given me in the past, but I think I deserve to be mad here. Please don't patronize me and tell me to just walk away and not b!tch aobut it. Ray needs to hear my anger and everyone elses anger...we all pay money to play his game. That money lines his fuc%ing pockets and I have never seen a dime of any of my prizes. I worked hard all round to finally have a medal and because he screwed this one up for me I hold the right to be mad. Please don't tell me not to be mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MC's Most Hated

It seems that there is bout 50 ppl who think they would have got a top 10 if it wernt for the server drama.........GET OVER IT.
Congrats to all those that were lucky enough to get a top 10
[Image: gi-joe-swords-logo-lg.gif]

eh I woulda placed higher if it died sooner......

dsupra Wrote:It seems that there is bout 50 ppl who think they would have got a top 10 if it wernt for the server drama.........GET OVER IT.
Congrats to all those that were lucky enough to get a top 10

Blah, blah, blah. Who are you?
MC's Most Hated

wats da highest lvl u can get too????
for all da ppl that got to lvl 30+, did u get most of them online or offline??
InGaMe NaMe : bLiNk

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ok. I'm tired of waiting. SpeedKillz 9 2,326 01-05-2009, 08:29 PM
Last Post: teet
  1 Thing Im Sick and tired of KiroDiesel 9 2,622 12-23-2005, 03:25 PM
Last Post: LuDe
  Is Anyone Getting Tired crazzy 3 1,395 11-06-2005, 07:14 PM
Last Post: Corona_Xtra

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon