Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Victim

OneHotBitch Wrote:
zanyjim Wrote:my toast just fell butter side down Sad

I ought to knock your fuc&ing teeth out. STFU

This is my thread fuck off cry about losing your wages to a online game somewhere else 8)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

zanyjim Wrote:
OneHotBitch Wrote:
zanyjim Wrote:my toast just fell butter side down Sad

I ought to knock your fuc&ing teeth out. STFU

This is my thread **** off cry about losing your wages to a online game somewhere else 8)

STFU you little b!tch....it's not about the money I have plenty of it! It's about the lack of website management of the administrators of this sh!t hole.
MC's Most Hated

rach does have a point there...
AlKi

yup
Drag-Master

OneHotBitch Wrote:It's about the lack of website management of the administrators of this sh!t hole.

then leave...

all of you people sit here and complain and stuff, if you dont like how the end turned out... why not just leave? we know you think its unfair, but its been 15 hours or so now, why dont you get over it and stop complaining so much...

Sp4rt4n Wrote:
OneHotBitch Wrote:It's about the lack of website management of the administrators of this sh!t hole.

then leave...

all of you people sit here and complain and stuff, if you dont like how the end turned out... why not just leave? we know you think its unfair, but its been 15 hours or so now, why dont you get over it and stop complaining so much...

Sorry, you must have in excess of 250 posts to be taken seriously on the forums, so you leave

-.- since when does post count count towards respect? and why do you listen to Panikpak then?

Sp4rt4n Wrote:

then leave...

Who are you?

Who in the hell is this loser who speaks to me like I give a rat's @ss about his/her opinion?

How about you STFU noob and GTFO. I've been here long enough to have my voice be heard and have people respect my opinion. I have added alot to this game the last few years, and you should kiss my @ss for being able to read what I have to say! I pay to play, therefore I reserve the right to complain some.
MC's Most Hated

Sp4rt4n Wrote:-.- since when does post count count towards respect? and why do you listen to Panikpak then?

since i say it does ok

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon