Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
who thinks this is wrong or should i just stay off mc

[come on its only a game and i mean i spend hours on it and i wouldnt be happy if i had a medel then lost it (though i dnt have one) but you just got to get over it and its only a crew medel not one awarding skill

HAHAHAHAHAHA for both romeo and joe
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

boogingjoe Wrote:he didnt even thank me for stealing my name

Who stole your name????????

Devils Advocate Wrote:
modogg85 Wrote:I believe that I dont give a rats ass, you knew what I ment SHA

tsk tsk tsk.....look at the username

You are still pretty fucking stupid to correct EVERYONES SPELLING ERRORS ON THIS FORUM! You need to stop...that is all
-Strombo-

[Image: livestrongweb3bd.gif]

The_Ripple_Effect

23tommy23 Wrote:right when this session started i bought sexican creds and it never went through and i think it never went through with alot of ppl but a couple of days ago my account got suspended and im thinking WTF so emailed admin and got a realy quick reply saying that he has had sumthing like 50 dollers worth of free creds and sexican told them i bought them all (10 times) the mc ppl or admin know i have defo not bought them all cos they have sumthing on there records they said i had bought 3 lots when i had only bought him 1 lot (4000 creds at 10 dollers i thnk) and the other 7 where lie's and this was some sort of fraud so me or him has to repay the mc dudes a estimated 50 dollers and i realy dont think it should be me as its not my fault its sexicans so the admin said my account could mybe get unsuspended and sexicans will never but my account is still suspended and i have now lost my top crew medal Cry :evil:

--veedubber--

so hold on, your waiting for sexican to pay back the outstanding money for the credits and then you can have your account back? is he agreeing to pay or is that in dispute?

Strombo Wrote:
Devils Advocate Wrote:

You are still pretty ******* stupid to correct EVERYONES SPELLING ERRORS ON THIS FORUM! You need to stop...that is all

why?

Devils Advocate Wrote:
Strombo Wrote:
Devils Advocate Wrote:

You are still pretty ******* stupid to correct EVERYONES SPELLING ERRORS ON THIS FORUM! You need to stop...that is all

why?

cause its retarded, how old are you? Are you my mother? God I hope not, so leave the grammar nazi to hitler cause he dead.

agreed^

hey vee relax from what i hear someone was going to get screwed outta there spot because sleep messed up and filled too many spots so he was going to have to boot someone and rumors are that it was going to be you anyways man, so it could of been that way just as well

daymmmmmmm Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Something wrong with my account sv9987 1 1,204 08-29-2008, 06:46 PM
Last Post: sv9987
  Can anybody figure out what is wrong with this modogg85 13 3,336 10-14-2005, 08:52 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  sumthin wrong.. PANDAhumpnMONKEY 12 2,995 10-04-2005, 01:35 PM
Last Post: Netstorm
  wtf is wrong speeed 16 3,557 07-21-2005, 07:11 PM
Last Post: numba1stuna76
  whats wrong with mc players theevster 25 5,750 07-01-2005, 09:36 PM
Last Post: _noobie_
  I must be doin sumthin wrong. kart94racer 15 4,530 05-04-2005, 10:25 PM
Last Post: admedlin
  Whoa! Am i reading this wrong? iamalejo 9 2,817 04-23-2005, 08:15 PM
Last Post: luke_morris0

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon