Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Danger...

Quote:of course she's gonna b just as good - durrr. there's obviously a mathematical equation that he's figured out after "spending" all kinds of money on trying 2 figure it out. u think he woulnd't tell his wife??

lmao, what'd b really funny is if him and his wife were on opposite poles and both were tryin 2 help or hurt different ppl. then u'd c a major HItting war between the 2 of 'em

n what part of my post did i ever mention zura? i'm just curious, cuz i'm pretty sure zura isn't dan's wife. but i could b wrong. i mean h3ll, that's y i'm a mod. Confusedmirk:
i AM...
[Image: american_05.jpg]

Quote:lmao, what'd b really funny is if him and his wife were on opposite poles and both were tryin 2 help or hurt different ppl. then u'd c a major HItting war between the 2 of 'em
Major hitting...between Julie and Dan would result in what 2 good hitters on diff sides resulted with Zura and Dan. So have another beer Ed. Confusedmirk:
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

omg, i know ur a short canuck, but my statement obviously went WAY over ur head. i was commenting on the fact that julie and dan know pretty much all the same shyte when it comes 2 HI'n...... and they're married. which would lead 1 2 assume that they live n the same house and prolly use the same computer 2 play the game. now, if u can, try 2 imagine the hilarity that would insue as a result of their opposing agenda's.

there, does that help u out with the point i was trying 2 make?? i want 2 apologize 4 jason, every1, he's a lil slow when it comes 2 c'ing some1 elses POV.
i AM...

Ed, jason isnt the only one whos a little slow when it comes to that, but this has outlived its life... you and jason are fighting once again and zura is the focal point besides the lack of seeing each others POV as you so put it.

You both are [censored] retards for not seeing my POV since I am so slow....that means you should be able to keep up with me right? :crazy: I seen your point Ed...and as I was saying...Dan caves...he's a bitch :p
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

How in the world is this thread still going
:S
*insert signature here*

Cause we have no powers and people think DD is good :p

Rakim I love you <3

But you woulda thought it would have fizzled out..
uno people get bored with it and let it die lol
DanD being on Hi list isnt anything new... so what the point in talking about it like the 2nd appearing of christ just came or something :crazy:
*insert signature here*

Quote:Ed, jason isnt the only one whos a little slow when it comes to that, but this has outlived its life... you and jason are fighting once again and zura is the focal point besides the lack of seeing each others POV as you so put it.

no, zura isn't the focal point...... unless zura is "dan's wife" and i wasn't informed of that. i never started talkin about zura, jason did. i was talkin about dan and his supposed wife who play the game. GOHD! did i lose u on that too, jon?
i AM...

Quote:Cause we have no powers and people think DD is good :p

Dan D is better than your precious zura... and i see both peoples POV doesnt mean you all should keep bitching back and forth. I guess you didnt see mine.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon