Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Danger...

I just liked sitting back and watch him work, kind of amazing. He pm'd me once and said something about my ass, then pm'd back and said he was just kidding, I logged off just in case he wasn't kidding. Cool

Smile he takes it easy on fellow old people

Top 10 Home Invaders
DanDanger 93
meski1 44

Tell me he hasn't spent and I will hunt him down...kidnap him and use torture to get his secrets :crazy:
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

well last time i spoke to him he hasnt... and thats when he was right under her.

that impossible he must get like 20 hits a day without speding that really really impossible
mecca :postwhore:

The damn scary thing about him was his wife was just as good, imagine having both of them on your ass.

yea or both of them protecting your interests hence placing people around 10 straight rounds basically

saw him piss away 23 mill today.. that was great

...he just keeps on prowling
StreetRacer

Re-Ignite the FLAME.

Quote:The damn scary thing about him was his wife was just as good, imagine having both of them on your ass.

of course she's gonna b just as good - durrr. there's obviously a mathematical equation that he's figured out after "spending" all kinds of money on trying 2 figure it out. u think he woulnd't tell his wife??

lmao, what'd b really funny is if him and his wife were on opposite poles and both were tryin 2 help or hurt different ppl. then u'd c a major HItting war between the 2 of 'em :p
i AM...
[Image: american_05.jpg]

not really...Dan called a truce with Zura when they went at it once...it proves no point when 2 good HI'rs and spenders fight...all that happens is they rape each other down to 500k...
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon