Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where the *$!@#@! did my RAD go?

One minute I am online racing my tail off... RAD of 34... I log out, come back 5 minutes later and I have ZERO RAD and only had two offline races.

WTF is up with that shite!?!?! Anyone else having this problem?
[Image: Rain1.jpg]

I did at the end of last session....lost around 170 RAD in about 10 minutes time from log out to login....no idea what happened.
Dazed and Confused

rad does nothing, so wat does it really matter???
internet = nice

1 RAD = 1 Import model..
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

yeah so umm lets see you got 2300 models, and having 170 RAD doesnt make a big differnece.....
[Image: 30.png]

My Rad disappears all the time/last session I had 123Rad/logged ouy and back in and it was all gone?

Rad helps u steal Smile
*U KNOW UR GOIN FAST WHEN*
*THE DOTTED LINES ON THE STREET*
*ARE ONE SOLID LINE*

Meh...
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

Quote:One minute I am online racing my tail off... RAD of 34... I log out, come back 5 minutes later and I have ZERO RAD and only had two offline races.

WTF is up with that shite!?!?! Anyone else having this problem?

i think it might be from switching cars. i just lost the whole lot of 4 rad that i had and the last thing that i remeber doing other than accepting a challenge was i switched cars. :/ that could be it
midnite is spelled wrong.

happened to a friend last round just went to zero from 170 for no reason probably a bug
what the deuce?!

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon