Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For Crews

Ok i thought of the only way for burning to stop, make it so once u gain a cm the only way to lose them is bye losing a online race and take out the cm limit i know people say there is no limit but once u hit 1500 they come so slow there is no point in racing anymore that is all please only constructive comments
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

lets see......without burning MC loses the fun burning is all part of the game like it or not. I hate burning but it separtes the good crew from great crews.....and the loseing a race thing is a bad idea just because that doesnt make you have to have a good win loss or [censored] you can be a n00b and not lose cms and anyone can work you might as well go back to selling out of calendars.....if u done that all you need to do is get 1500cms and just invite n00bs to your crew to work and then kick them out makes [censored] to easy....i know because when we could sell out of calendars i would have noobs work 1000 credits with like 1000 calendars and call it that then kick them.....nice try on that....
Always ready for a new challenge.

:duel:

what do u mean it makes it so u don't have to have a good win/loss if u lose a race u lose a cm i think that sort of motivation would keep win/loss ratios high
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

no cause you can have a .01 win loss from giving offline wins and then be lvl 21 the first day and never lose online....takes no skill

i do beleive i read somewhere that ray is changing exp again, and most people will be level 21 if they are in a good crew anyway its a level playing field

not the point smeone plz explain to this guy my point because i may be doin a bad job of it.

o i get what u are saying but don't think u are right, i think unlimiting cm's will seperate the good crews from the bad more than wether or not u can recover from a burning, burning gives weaker crews a better chance than my ideas

yea tru i see that but without burning the good crews will only win by spending n i hate to see things come down to spendin

Wasnt it you who was bragging about spending 200 dollars on IHI so you get top crew a few sessions ago?

Back this [censored] up..Srry outkast to whore this but i feel this was neccessary
||WiReD||

yep that was him..he talked for a good 2-3 rounds of ihi being the best...he isnt talking now though...atleast he learned something
All I need is One Mic.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Idea - Roles in Crews Benton08 17 5,245 03-07-2010, 01:41 PM
Last Post: Benton08
  5 Man Crews!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOMIEPA 21 5,840 11-18-2009, 06:49 PM
Last Post: HOMIEPA
  Proposed Changes: Making crews more competitive Admin 24 5,972 07-20-2008, 01:21 PM
Last Post: bscrzymn2k6
  Bigger Crews OuTkAsT_2 5 1,324 07-26-2007, 07:29 PM
Last Post: TheJMan
  Burning Crews HeartBeatStoper 29 5,745 03-16-2007, 01:40 PM
Last Post: johncory25
  Smaller Crews? Kimi_Raikkonen 14 3,428 02-26-2007, 07:06 PM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  more useful crews eRazorzEDGE 8 2,139 03-15-2006, 02:46 PM
Last Post: PANDAhumpnMONKEY
  Bigger Crews Outkast 5 1,681 03-13-2006, 06:56 PM
Last Post: XxPakixX
  Crews calder12 10 2,654 11-22-2005, 12:15 PM