Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wouldn't it be cool if.......

Spending was eliminated for just one session.

I mean think of the possibilities. Top crew, top HI'er, top racer, top car theif etc would be able to be won by anyone.

Now in MC, if someone wants any of these prizes all they have to do is pull out their little plastic friend, and boom....they've got the prize they where after.

If spending was eliminated purely for just one session, everyone would have a equal chance of attaining those prizes.

It would make the game more competitive, as people would have to race their asses off for top crew, and work wisely, people would have to spend their credits carefully on boosting and HI'ing, and as for top racer, anyone could get that, and get IDE if they just race online alot, because that gives you more exp

Lemme know what you all think.

It would even out the playing field but...i think that the money that is recieved by people buying credits goes towards prizes and the support of this game..

or am i wrong..
<<<__THE__DIPLOMATS__>>>

yea, but for just one session wouldnt it be cool to see what would happen if spending was eliminated

even if the winners only got medals and no prizes at the end of that session it would be cool Wink

Yea...but...It aint neva gonna happen..buying credz is jsut another way to win..its a strategie is all...
<<<__THE__DIPLOMATS__>>>

damn i cant spell...

darn limit on edit...Smile
<<<__THE__DIPLOMATS__>>>

I think I seen a post by Ray or Cres that said the money from this game barely covers the cost of bandwidth for the site. So, I really doubt spending would be eliminated.
Video/Audio embedding in signatures is disabled. To enter the URL as link, please use the "amoff" MyCode. [amoff]URL[/amoff]

nope....i dont think ray would do that...he wouldnt get any $ otherwise...
AlKi

Peopel are forgetting this is a business...
All I need is One Mic.

Quote: Peopel are forgetting this is a business...

True, but just think what could happen without spending, that's all i'm trying to insight here

it'd nevarrrrrr happen!!!! :grin:
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon