Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what happened.

this is what happened when imperial got burnt
i got a pm from crazy_skater saying he would buy me credits if i could get him a spot in the crew.
i told him i couldnt and that i could only reccomend him, he said fine ill buy you 7k creds if reccomend me.
i was a bit sketchy but i saw he was racing for crazy_racer who was a friend so i thought it was all good.
anyway 10mins later i was trying to log in but he was on so i knew he was burning, crazy_racer logged on to msn and i asked him to tell the other guy to [censored] off, he said he'd only stop if i didnt hold any grudges, hit him or steal he's car etc. i said fine and he logged out.
when i logged in he had burnt 100cms and me and mindgame started to get them back. i then got an offer to join a crew and we would give imperial wins, so thats why i left

just to let you know that i had no intention of getting imperial burnt

i dont c y it matters..imperial was doing alrite, but they wouldnt have won anyway...
AlKi

100 cms? pfft that isnt anything
All I need is One Mic.

i just wanted to clarify that i didnt burn em

Quote:100 cms? pfft that isnt anything

true dat...
AlKi

That crew was crap ....dont stress kicks bro im sure no1 cares
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

Quote:this is what happened when imperial got burnt
i got a pm from crazy_skater saying he would buy me credits if i could get him a spot in the crew.
i told him i couldnt and that i could only reccomend him, he said fine ill buy you 7k creds if reccomend me.
i was a bit sketchy but i saw he was racing for crazy_racer who was a friend so i thought it was all good.
anyway 10mins later i was trying to log in but he was on so i knew he was burning, crazy_racer logged on to msn and i asked him to tell the other guy to [censored] off, he said he'd only stop if i didnt hold any grudges, hit him or steal he's car etc. i said fine and he logged out.
when i logged in he had burnt 100cms and me and mindgame started to get them back. i then got an offer to join a crew and we would give imperial wins, so thats why i left

just to let you know that i had no intention of getting imperial burnt

That Crazy racer and skater guy are both full of crap. Nothing but liars. offers free crew wins, and then screws you. I would love it if someone would post their recent usernames so I can save them in my profile so both myself and others can HI them all the time. Afterall they disbanned their crew, and changed their usernames now. I can't stand liars...
Noob, what Noob...

hey look im no liar, i just got a message from crazy_racer and hes pissed, its not my fault he messed with me account, and i changed my name from crazy_skater to TheSkater because in the crew i was in with him everyone had crazy before there name, the dude hates me now, i need to stop getting blamed for this, i was just a victim
X__x_FaMouS_x__X

You have no one to blame but yourself. In a way you ARE resposible for burning those CMs, you gave out your l/p to someone else.
Video/Audio embedding in signatures is disabled. To enter the URL as link, please use the "amoff" MyCode. [amoff]URL[/amoff]

burn burn burn

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What happened?? Ainokea85 13 4,124 04-22-2014, 12:56 PM
Last Post: PANDAhumpnMONKEY
  What happened to my posts? racerr 6 2,226 04-29-2013, 09:19 PM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  what happened?? LuDe 4 1,429 07-09-2011, 09:23 PM
Last Post: Admin
  WOW! What has happened here??? A_n_i_M_a_L_ 2 1,122 03-15-2009, 05:18 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  What happened to the muilties thread ?? TheJMan 9 2,478 07-12-2008, 12:19 AM
Last Post: crazyfrog555
  What Ever Happened to... strEetRAcer 0 795 02-16-2007, 04:57 PM
Last Post: strEetRAcer
  What the F*ck happened? WiReD__ 23 5,063 03-22-2006, 10:14 AM
Last Post: bscar
  what happened? sirhuckalot 7 1,841 02-03-2006, 10:01 AM
Last Post: shadow67
  What Happened Outkast 6 1,718 12-07-2005, 03:31 PM
Last Post: monteman
  What happened to Raymond's thread????? OneHotBitch 24 6,119 12-03-2005, 05:43 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon