Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
nw for next session.

if its so easy then why aint you all in first place. but i fully hear wat ur saying. especially as it closes into the later stages.
its such crap i run in the top 20 atleast for the whole round n then i dnt think i even made top 500 last round lol. more like rofl!!!! they gota rework how hard it is to high vs how much you make when you work. but its really hard to get the ratio right n really easy to get it rong. something that has to be constantly updated but is easyt o c when its happening.
rite now the bottle neck happens at about 450-500mill which is much better to what it used to be. like 40 odd mill. bring back the days of a billion. and where if you hit 500 mill it would easily put u in the top 5. or atleast make it so zura has apermanent ban Tongue ps please dnt hurt me zura Tongue

wraith Wrote:yes i remember the old days wen i was a noob and i thought the players on the 1st 100 were somthing special and how hard it must have been to get there
now any1 can do it, it's a joke, ppl who know how to play and have skill at this game should be in the top spots not just any old noob. the nw's are way 2 close
BRING BAK OLD MC
I agree, A couple of years ago, you had to be VERY good to be a top 25 player and fairly good to even be top 100. Now it's so easy, you can just HI a few times, and all of a sudden you're top 50. I used to play years ago, and I recently returned a few sessions ago. I have never spent a dime on this game, and this session I am top 50, simply by home invading people with my free credits. I personally am enjoying the fact that it is so easy for me to get that high, although I think it sould be much more challenging. It all comes down to the very last day, where whoever spends the most money wins.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  perfect idea for next session stock_honda 17 4,867 02-18-2008, 04:50 AM
Last Post: Kelly087
  Bring back Rev1 For one session :D o_O_MIDORI_O_o 10 2,001 04-02-2007, 11:58 PM
Last Post: NoToRiOuS_ThUgS
  Session Suggestion Black_rain13 4 1,419 09-22-2005, 12:13 AM
Last Post: LuDe
  MY Stats For The Session Look Alot Betta HOMIEPA 14 3,709 04-19-2005, 12:49 AM
Last Post: PoTh

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon