Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what is sup with this.

-__- Yup Im a n00b. Its not my fault you cant realize sarcasm when you see it. :crazy:
NSX DREAMN

hahhaha...i get it now...dont worry..im am both stupid and a noob...
AlKi

Ive had wrse :grin: had no atempts only 2K NW and tery to CJ someone ...got fined 24mill ...couldnt b botherd playing after that ...but i can say ive come Dead last ...i should get a medal lmao
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

You where fined 24 mill with no attempts? Damn what where you tryin to steal...
NSX DREAMN

hes was cjing thats y...
AlKi

Yea I know but how do you get caught for 24 mill with no attempts? Arnt you supposed to have some attempts for that kind of fine... :confused:
NSX DREAMN

not for car jacking i think...thats y i dont car jack...lol...
AlKi

i dont know how you managed that i was on $30 000 networth and i have over 370 caughts and i only got fined $850 000 and... i am sick of trying to get money because im lvl 21 and i sell out of calenders no matter what so this has been over from me for like 2 weeks now.. lol Big Grin
-------Ralphy------

but he has more caughts than u from like HIing and stuff...so he gets fined for all those...
AlKi

Yet again sarcasm. I know you get fined an ass load when your caught car jacking but only if you have been caught alot of times. He said he had no attempts and got fined 24 mill for one cj attempt. I aint tryin to get on him but that aint possible, well it is but you would need a [censored] load of caughts and you cant get caught w/o having attempts.
NSX DREAMN

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon