Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weeee

Damn, I am feeling sry for that "unknown" noob spender ur going to hit alrdy... *feels the pain*

*runs away b4 monte makes me a target*
=) +_+ =P

Quote:I am lvl 21 with a .95 ratio... I make alot

I was low getting cars one night. After I got caught on her I decided to go real low :p lol

Next session... I am going to pick a random n00b spender.... and every hit I make that session will be against them.

>Smile

lol ur an ass...gettin hiit is part of the game..but dont mess wit someone who is having here 1st round ever ...would make u not wanna play
<<<__THE__DIPLOMATS__>>>

im sure if they are spending then it wont be their first season
AlKi

Quote:im sure if they are spending then it wont be their first season

lol now that isnt true :p
*insert signature here*

Not a real raping... I been stealing cars in between... but it's funny cause nobody mouths off to me anymore

hey screw u. i mouthed off what ya gonna do about it Smile

Quote:I am lvl 21 with a .95 ratio... I make alot

which matters more...ratio or lvl...just wondering cause with a .80 and lvl 22 ive made a tad over 300 mill in one go...what you got?
in game Fallout_boy-UWIN

if u wanna keep ur cms (if you have any) and your happiness will also be 100% if u have a decent rating meaning like .85 or above...ppl can work at a shitty ratio but i dont think they can get there happiness 100% which means more money and the level just means the higher the level, tha more you make
All I need is One Mic.

HAHAHAHAHA well done monte good to see you still got your touch aswell lol
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

I forget your game name :p
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

200mphblur2 bring it ya big uhh loser lol. next session not this session im not doing anything. so its not worth it. :p im gonna take ya cars liek i did when i first got good at boosting. Confusedmirk:

well lol really i gotta make sure to see if all my old numbers still work. if not..... im [censored] Confusedhocked:

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon