Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who hit me???

mecca dont start shiit
no one likes thats
[Image: club.gif]

I stopped boosting

*giggles and runs
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

i know who u r monte...lol...and nice boosting this season...
AlKi

haha lude you played cs eh? yeah used to play like 4 yrs ago hardcore man. my friends still played till like last year and owned it up at the zone tournaments. they all tnt n [censored] idk if you heard of that clan haha.
[COLOR="Blue"]. . . [/COLOR]Corona_Xtra [COLOR="Blue"]. . .[/COLOR]

. . . Bow in the presence of Greatness . . .

. . . Brandon Roy - Legend in the making . . .

Quote:just curious really.. got this hit
10/25 7:04am THE_ONE HI $67,722,543 [View]
im assuming that you hit the one for 67 mill then got hit?

and yeh you got raped, oh well just have some good numbers to hit back next time

ya...ive heard of tnt and liqshot...

i played about then..but i quit once 1.6 came out cuz i didnt really like it...where did u play at???
AlKi

Quote:dont be mad or disappointed...it happens to everyone...i must have held first place like over 10 times already...

not mad or dissapointed.. and I know it happens to everybody.. wasnt my first time being hit.. like I said in the first 2 posts... I was just curious who hit me.. thats all..
falcon007

mike i dont think you'll ever find out unless they post it at the end of the session lol

lol.. I realize that... just thought i'd see if someone would take credit for it.. anyways a mod can lock this up..
falcon007

roflmao man if they didnt take any cred for it in the first like like 5 hrs i doubt they would lol
sorry man

oh *in b4 da lock* had to be done lol

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon