Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
prizes?

I dont see what the big deal is. 1st place or bust. what does top 10 get you. why should anybody settle for 2nd place. I mean 2nd place is the first loser right...

Top Theft, well some rounds they give them prizes some rounds they dont. the HI'ers havnt complained about it have they?
[Image: 30.png]

cant you guys have a decent discussion going on?

you wish for this thread to be read, to be taken seriously.. but you curse your heart out.. like.. unless you talk like this to your parents when you're trying to make a change or state a point..

soap your mouth up.. or get the.. toot* out -_-

well this is my first session trying to boost and get first. ive never known in the past if they only give medals or prizes everytime or not. ive just always seen people get the top boost or HI award and i wanted to try. now i trying and it doesnt look like there is anything. is there atleast an icon though? because nicke has the new boost icon from last round that carried over but in the prizes it doesnt say anything about that. :/
midnite is spelled wrong.

yea no [censored]...and for this round its just gunan take luck to get first anyways...but yea and n the old faws anyways it says u gotta send 25.00 shipping for any prize...a mag for 25.00??
Youll never see me in the "ideas and suggestions" or "boost Mode" forums...

I doubt the prize is going to be a mag. and you will get an icon if you get top booster

Quote:because of the prizes I will not renew my subscription

You say that every month...yet here you are. Do you bleed every month around the time you say that? Want a special cloth?
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

bla

yeh they do look pretty cheap, i am not going to get a medal or anything but if i was to get one i would be disappointed. there is a prize for stealing someones car and beating them with it but no prize for boosting? or for top racer? it is better than nothing but it shouldnt be compared to nothing
to me it sounds looks like the prizes are going down because less and less people are spending

Quote:yea no [censored]...and for this round its just gunan take luck to get first anyways...but yea and n the old faws anyways it says u gotta send 25.00 shipping for any prize...a mag for 25.00??

hopefully they would just pay for the subsription and have it mailed to you without you having to pay. unless maybe overseas.

Quote:I doubt the prize is going to be a mag. and you will get an icon if you get top booster

i dont think there is one at all. and if you do receive an icon they should alteast post it in the prizes list.
midnite is spelled wrong.

why do they need to post that you receive an icon. You have always received a top booster ICON as well at top HI'er. They havnt always had top 10 prizes or top 25 prizes, or top crew leader but there are still icons for those.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Prizes Purple 0 967 01-12-2016, 06:34 PM
Last Post: Purple
  Bring back good prizes!!! racerr 6 3,276 04-23-2013, 10:40 PM
Last Post: NoToRiOuS_ThUgS
  prizes ItoAngBahayKo 2 1,379 08-25-2010, 03:32 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  Credit Prizes PIMP_4_LIFE 4 1,927 04-11-2010, 01:06 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  Medals/Icons + Credit Prizes crazyfrog555 21 7,141 03-10-2010, 12:47 PM