Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IT BEEN A WHILE.

been away from MC for 2 months now. i see the there is alot for me to get back on track. for the ppl who lost all their icons I laught at you. MUH HAAA HAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
ill try this sh!t out durin my christmas break. hope my HI numbers still work. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
COLLEGE IS FUN. YOU GET FREE PU$$Y

who are yah?_?
Randy || Ready2Rumble || BlackWidow

Quote:who are yah?_?

i wanna know that as well

I remember seeing him in game few times,
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

u remember me right man. lol probably not never really talked to u except for those few rounds that i keep hitting u all the time :grin:

Quote:been away from MC for 2 months now. i see the there is alot for me to get back on track. for the ppl who lost all their icons I laught at you. MUH HAAA HAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
ill try this sh!t out durin my christmas break. hope my HI numbers still work. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Cocky sum bioch aint he ...psst...the hominvade numz r..* reaches into pocket*....*Pulls out middle finger*
<<<__THE__DIPLOMATS__>>>

here you got Chaos.. I have seen you around. But I still consider you a newbie so.

Hi #´s: 5/169 29/169 5/160 5/171

fool around with the numbers Wink
Big Grin

Yea n boost numz r 5 170 n otha homeinvade numz r 69 169 or 45 145
<<<__THE__DIPLOMATS__>>>

115 is tha best hahaha NO REALLY it works
[Image: Midori_Fairy_by_buttonnose.jpg]

i dont need any numbers trust me. and i dont even wonat to win any more since there are no medals. but the new game ray is making sounds good. time to work the prostitutes.
COLLEGE IS FUN. YOU GET FREE PU$$Y

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon