Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HI'ing?....

I was giving him the easy lesson Justin :p
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

I've been told that by SKOGEY too (5/147)
But I can nvr get it to work for me... Can u give me any hints? Like what NW range to hit wit that combo, what time to use that number, and what status the person I'm trying to hit should be in, etc...

Thanx in advance Big Grin

oh, i like making [censored] complicated. lol

jsut becasue a number works for someone, doesnt mean it works for everybody. I know someone else that is a good HItter, and all my #'s I use doesnt work for him. He had to find his own #'s. Change it up. You try 5/147, try 5/148 or something like that. Also, status matter with some #'s
[Image: 30.png]

thanx for the tips..
AlKi

if status matter for some #s , you arent doing it right. you can make any # work for any status. i.e - 133/233 has works for over 2 years now for anything. just find the right # and stick with it.

ive made 11 hits with just 21/121

29/129, 5/169 both work good for me.

Some lowers ones too, but still... gotta find them for yourself.

Anyone wanna give me free cars so i can up my NW to HI my in game name is free_wins_

I have had many top HI people give me their secret numbers, which I promised to keep to myself as promised, but they don't really work for me, I too had to experiment to find what worked for me.
Noob, what Noob...

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon