Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top Dogs now?

Quote:"top dogs" now adays are ALOT diffrent from back in the day. we did control the outcome back in the day , but you still had to fight for it. now , anyone can HI and anyone can win with the right backup. there are no long top dogs on a day to day basis. now i know that a few of us could be "top dogs" if we wanted to , but this game is so boring now.

True Dat...about the game! I have no interest in it anymore. Sure it is fun for the first 2 years, but whenthey made so many changes it made the game die. Hopefuly Crescent and Raymond can make the game back to how it used to be, interest level wise. I am sure that n00bies who just are starting find this game fun as [censored], but as soon as they come around 1 year and a half of playing, they will get bored.

And I am almost sure MC loses alot of people, because the majority of people playing do not know how to play all so well, so they leave with frustration. The only way this game is fun, is if you make friends, and they have your back, and vise versa. You need to be somewhat good at the game to be interested in what you're doing...

I second what Ryan says 2......
The only Chef on here period.................HAHA

ppl dont only leave bcuz they cant figure out how to play..
i wont be around much longer either :o
i like the new changes, and have adjusted to them nicely..
1.) it IS getting a bit boring..
2.) i have problems with ppl involved w/ the game..
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

It is getting boring, because there is nothing left to do! I am speaking from what I am ebing told about the game, since I am not playing anymore. Every now and then I get tempted to have Raymond unban my IP. I get that urge to steal. I think MC needs to have a helpline for us "Vets" who are getting Home Invasion Withdrawls.. :p

As for you having issues with people who are playing now, this is what I am guessing has happened..

You got your win! Nobody else in here keeps bringing up their win. I mean [censored], out of everyone who has won (besides you) I would have expected Jon to be the one to be bragging, but guess what Panda..HE NEVER DID! Jon took his win, and that was it. He got the cup (well had it), and that was it. You on the other had have outlived our win! [censored] it is okay to be pumped about it for the downtime and maybe a couple more days, but calm down. You didn't get your win on your own, so there is no need for you to be bragging so damn much and acting like you're the greatest thing of all time.

So with all that said, I think that people are getting pretty tired of your "machoness" and would like to see you cut it out. Maybe if that happened, then everyone would have the original, non-winning attitude that we all enjoyed.

...Yea, thats it! :p

I second that. Danny, you are a good kid, but it is obvious that I am not the only one who is sick of hearing you gloat about wining.

It is higly un-sportsmanly to sit there and brag about an un-deserverd win.

I know that you may have helped a lot of people out, but, dude, this is just annoying as fuk.lol.

Neway, I'm bored, L8R.
You use to write like a normal person and now youre enrolled in the mecca_boy school of blatant keyboard abuse.

Quote:You got your win! Nobody else in here keeps bringing up their win. I mean [censored], out of everyone who has won (besides you) I would have expected Jon to be the one to be bragging, but guess what Panda..HE NEVER DID! Jon took his win, and that was it. He got the cup (well had it), and that was it. You on the other had have outlived our win! [censored] it is okay to be pumped about it for the downtime and maybe a couple more days, but calm down. You didn't get your win on your own, so there is no need for you to be bragging so damn much and acting like you're the greatest thing of all time.

:o I bragged a little bit :crazy:
*insert signature here*

panda i believe i warned yah 1000 times about that eh? lol

[Image: smokey.gif]
Randy || Ready2Rumble || BlackWidow

Quote:
Quote:You got your win! Nobody else in here keeps bringing up their win. I mean [censored], out of everyone who has won (besides you) I would have expected Jon to be the one to be bragging, but guess what Panda..HE NEVER DID! Jon took his win, and that was it. He got the cup (well had it), and that was it. You on the other had have outlived our win! [censored] it is okay to be pumped about it for the downtime and maybe a couple more days, but calm down. You didn't get your win on your own, so there is no need for you to be bragging so damn much and acting like you're the greatest thing of all time.

:o I bragged a little bit :crazy:

Well, yes I guess you did a little, but you kept it on the DL. You didn't jump in on every thread saying, "I'm a [censored] King", or "I run this [censored] cuz I won a round, and then followed up the next by getting IDE!", or even "I deserved the win fo sho and I am a champ of all champs. I might be a Monte on day!"

:p

monte>paki>ryan Sad

Quote:monte>paki>ryan Sad

Let me change that around

Monte > Ryan > Panda > Paki

Must hurt knowing Panda is better then you... :crazy:

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon