Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LVL 21 SUCKS...ASS!

Quote:
Quote:I have been lvl 21 since day 3

lvl 22 WILL win IDE

i say level 23 will win I.D.E. because mostly everyone will hit level 22, but maybe only 2-3 people will make 23

lol lvl 23. the nws arent high enuff for someone to hit lvl 23 and its probably not even a lvl
[r][h][s]

I say lvl 20 sucks ass I am still stuck on it for the last 4 days
Redneck not Retard
my rank

is ur stuck on lvl 20 then u should just stop playing mc

EDI: Go waiste ur time on something more productive :/
[r][h][s]

I was stuck on level 20 for the longest freakin time. I would race all the time and make little progress. BTW, did anyone else notice that level 22 costs over 100 mil to buy?
**Space for sale**

that was pointed out on the first or second day by cubby
[Image: club.gif]

Quote:is ur stuck on lvl 20 then u should just stop playing mc

ummm.. thats [censored] up dude.. i cant ever get past 17 and thats casue after i hit 16 people dont race me anymore.. they refuse to or something... i dont get it,but i deal with it.. i dont race offline alot anymore since i been tryin hard at getting cms.. maybe if i was concerned with getting a higher level then i would not join a crew and jst race my ass off..but i try,thats all that matters.peopoe dont like racing me and thats that.[censored] i am only on level 9 right now and thats casue i had to move last week and couldnt get on and work.. i am nw wrkin my ass ff t keep levelin.. which btw,is comeing along nicely.TYVM.. so dnt say you shuld quit playin casue someone cant get past a certain level.some people have better things to do with thier time.work and the fact that i am gnna go back to school to try and get in porsche school so i can go to ferrari school so i can make thi big bucks is whats holdin me back.that and the fact that i work to hard at tryin for a medal or icon and it gets me nowhere and not many people seems to notice this r what i can do really kinda got me pissed off to n limit and put me sooo pissed that i really dont care anymore about where i end.so to some,this game isnt everything,sut something fun here and there..
sorry for the rant.. bad mood tonight and someone sayin if your stuck at a lower level then you shouldnt play the game anymore is jsut wrong...i prolly didnt read everything so it was prolly ne of the top players he was talkin about.. but still wrong in my book nonetheless
92 Talon TSi AWD-you just got owned by a chick
[Image: spamdsm.gif]

I think the point was that level 21 isnt hard to obtain. and the dude is stuck
[Image: 30.png]

have you been playin the whole session illicit?
in game Fallout_boy-UWIN

Quote:
Quote:is ur stuck on lvl 20 then u should just stop playing mc

ummm.. thats [censored] up dude.. i cant ever get past 17 and thats casue after i hit 16 people dont race me anymore.. they refuse to or something... i dont get it,but i deal with it.. i dont race offline alot anymore since i been tryin hard at getting cms.. maybe if i was concerned with getting a higher level then i would not join a crew and jst race my ass off..but i try,thats all that matters.peopoe dont like racing me and thats that.[censored] i am only on level 9 right now and thats casue i had to move last week and couldnt get on and work.. i am nw wrkin my ass ff t keep levelin.. which btw,is comeing along nicely.TYVM.. so dnt say you shuld quit playin casue someone cant get past a certain level.some people have better things to do with thier time.work and the fact that i am gnna go back to school to try and get in porsche school so i can go to ferrari school so i can make thi big bucks is whats holdin me back.that and the fact that i work to hard at tryin for a medal or icon and it gets me nowhere and not many people seems to notice this r what i can do really kinda got me pissed off to n limit and put me sooo pissed that i really dont care anymore about where i end.so to some,this game isnt everything,sut something fun here and there..
sorry for the rant.. bad mood tonight and someone sayin if your stuck at a lower level then you shouldnt play the game anymore is jsut wrong...i prolly didnt read everything so it was prolly ne of the top players he was talkin about.. but still wrong in my book nonetheless

Umm..

1) I could understand about 67.3% of what you wrote..
2) Don't take it so damn seriously..

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:I have been lvl 21 since day 3

lvl 22 WILL win IDE

i say level 23 will win I.D.E. because mostly everyone will hit level 22, but maybe only 2-3 people will make 23

lol lvl 23. the nws arent high enuff for someone to hit lvl 23 and its probably not even a lvl

level 23 will win ide, don't believe me???? just watch...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Level 39 Sucks CountryBoy 8 1,540 05-17-2007, 03:25 PM
Last Post: TheJMan

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon