Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WHO USES PAYPAL?!

maybe your not paypal verified yet monte :ooo: lol
Randy || Ready2Rumble || BlackWidow

Bank acct is verified. They want a CC to be full verification.

I don't even know how to canc that transaction now :mad:
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

Just send Ray an email jason. I have the same problem, where I never get them from paypal, so he just has to add them manually
[Image: 30.png]

jas, u cant cancel it. I mean unless u ask Ray for a refund, but he probably wont do it.
Youll never see me in the "ideas and suggestions" or "boost Mode" forums...

should checked what it said i can use instant payments thru paypal but sumtimes it's under e-cheque which take so many days to clear. This normally happens if u have made alot of transactions in ashort period or like you have a new account
Guess Who?

I asked Ray, he can't give me the credits in case it bounces ...rofl...

I will just get some credits middle of next week some time. Be like a christmas present :ooo:

Sucks cause I can't even get into boost mode with the short notice.
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

hi players i have this problem with paypal. i'm from singapore, just wanna know if its true that using paypal paying for the credit or membership it wont be activate imm. cause i didnt get my credit until now since this morining , please advise me thanks

there shouldnt be a problem which country you're from, regardless, did you send in a support ticket/or mailing ray straight?

I have always had an issue with paypal getting me my credits, so when I do it, I just plan on waiting and sending Ray an email to get them.
[Image: 30.png]

Quote:there shouldnt be a problem which country you're from, regardless, did you send in a support ticket/or mailing ray straight?

well i have send it by email somehow but not the support ticket, by e way what is the subscition ID meant ? which I.D should i stated :confused:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Zealand + paypal TheJMan 15 2,906 06-11-2007, 03:08 PM
Last Post: rakimdream
  Paypal screwed up again?? A_n_i_M_a_L_ 9 2,044 11-09-2005, 03:01 PM
Last Post: JDMAccord02
  With Paypal Blazin_Slovenec 3 1,310 11-06-2005, 03:10 PM
Last Post: vtec_666

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon