Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
nothing...

haha you get over it getting the net back is not the problem its keepin it.
Now all they have to do is fix the EXP and the net cap. Pointless getting up to 700 mil when all you get from workin 1000 creds is 1 mil
[Image: gi-joe-swords-logo-lg.gif]

Quote:haha you get over it getting the net back is not the problem its keepin it.
Now all they have to do is fix the EXP and the net cap. Pointless getting up to 700 mil when all you get from workin 1000 creds is 1 mil

no, it keeps the game leveled
All I need is One Mic.

What keep the game lvl'd 100 players stuck up at 600 to 700 mil with nowhere to go or 100 ppl at lvl 21 with no real chance of reachin 22.....it means all you have to do is race hard for the first week get to lvl 21 with 500 mil net...then come back with 1 or 2 days to go and your in with a chance.....lvl'd maybe boring defiantly!
[Image: gi-joe-swords-logo-lg.gif]

Quote:grrrrrr

PHAT_WHORE - 648 mill NW

You successfully break into the house! You managed to steal $99,953, however you don't find any useful parts inside.

You also managed to steal:

4,447 units of fuel
0 units of nitrous
832,249 calendars

You leave undetected.

-______-; chants* "fix eeeet fix eeeet fix eeeet fix eeeet"

isnt that the whole reason why they are going to do that...since peeps hide all their nw in cars
AlKi

?__? huh... they already fixed it lude lol.
Randy || Ready2Rumble || BlackWidow

hahahah...i havent been on the forums forever...and i never hid my NW in cars...so i dunno...lol...my bad r2r
AlKi

your just a forum whore ^^ lol

Randy || Ready2Rumble || BlackWidow

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon