Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What the hell is this???

I hope they keep this until the start of next ... session seeing who is trying to get 1st with the working wall and peeps with all cars for nw

I think it will be better than then finish for 3rd of last session
[r][h][s]

Well they made HI'g easier so why complain? lol

imma buy all enzo's then [censored] it.. they wanna use it to there advantage i will also.. its gay buy w/e
Randy || Ready2Rumble || BlackWidow

i will not buy all cars as if they do decide it's a bug u can all kiss ur accounts good bye lol so i'll get to 700 mil last day an let sum1 hit me an [censored] up all these ppls chances of winnin by buyin 700 cars
Guess Who?

its been almost a week from the start and im sure countless reports have been submitted..

if anything an official statement im sure wouldve been made, unless they wanna trap bug abusers by keeping queit :ooo: i dont see anything wrong in following teh latest fad >_> lol

true but if i sit just under all teh ppl that are usin it u can hit me last 5 secs an win Smile
Guess Who?

if it were a bug , it would of been fixed by now.

I'm with teet, if it was a bug, I would of expected something to be done by now. I am like cubby, I have some cars, but nothing near what the other people have. So Screw them, they catn work LFMAO.....
[Image: 30.png]

10/10 11:24pm CougGirl HI $61,317,305 [View]

They haven't removed the limit yet, so it is definately the cars. Where the hell is a decent list of boost and CJ when we need it?
You use to write like a normal person and now youre enrolled in the mecca_boy school of blatant keyboard abuse.

Quote:I'm with teet, if it was a bug, I would of expected something to be done by now. I am like cubby, I have some cars, but nothing near what the other people have. So Screw them, they catn work LFMAO.....

then whatavout the age old bugs in game..

like the dyno bug? lol PLEASE dont tell me that's part of the game lmao

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bored as hell HOMIEPA 2 1,250 02-01-2010, 12:31 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  the hell? username74o 1 862 03-03-2009, 05:16 AM
Last Post: username74o
  how the hell do i cancel membership? Inmymirror 2 1,342 06-13-2005, 04:55 PM
Last Post: Inmymirror

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon