Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kaibigan!!!!!!!!

u know u the man lude ^

gota get me 1st 1st =P

hahahahaha...i know u like to hear that romeo...as well as everyone else from NSX huh...lol...
AlKi

man how cant we damn =P

LMAO hell yes we love dat [censored] ,
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

Quote:hopefully romeo will do the same for me when i wanna go for first... Wink

and hopefully matt will be there to help with my NW... :grin:
Of course I got your back Lude. It doesn't even to be that you're going for 1st. If you need help you know I'll do whatever I can to help you out.
**Space for sale**

Quote:u know im dope

and damn kaibigan ud stil be ranked 200 if wasnt for me u know i do it cos u the coolest white boy out. and sick racer and all u done is help fukkers for ages, and if u retire now i wil be angry and u can feel guilty.

lude u da man and damn right il be helpin u all ia sk is u dont fukn retire ever grow old with me on this [censored] lolz
You know how we do this Romeo. I've been trying to get out of this game for a couple rounds now but you guys keep sucking me back into it. I have some debts to repay so it doesn't look I'll be leaving anytime soon. And now that EXP might be back to what it was that's just another bonus for me.
**Space for sale**

ya...u r not allowed to retire...romeo told me that he doesnt like to see peeps retire
AlKi

lude how is it ur on 1600 post lol

ne ways yer man i hate my frend retiring its ghey.

lost 2 old buddies because they had children etc which sux no contact with em even.

getting deviltuners ass back in asap, even if its just to hi

Ok I won't retire then....I'll just quit without a good bye. :p
**Space for sale**

so glad to hear it Kaibigan...Best guy ever.Period.
[Image: MCFSigJPGEE.jpg]

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon