Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kaibigan!!!!!!!!

Quote:lol no worries, I'll get it back from ya next round Wink

we will c about that... Cool

if i get hit...i know who it is...lol...then u wont ever have a car...dyna knows how that feels... Wink
AlKi

Quote: we will c about that... Cool

if i get hit...i know who it is...lol...then u wont ever have a car...dyna knows how that feels... Wink

That's fine, I can buy multiple stock Civic's for the price of a HI Smile

Quote:
Quote: we will c about that... Cool

That's fine, I can buy multiple stock Civic's for the price of a HI Smile
nice try Cool
AlKi

Quote:kaibigan is BAKLA! Walang BAYAG! Buahahahaha

In game name please.

ano ang problema gago?

kaibigan magagaling na player at alam niya ang ginagawa niya bobo :grin:

sa ma da sabi -- translation --->"he beat your ass" lmao
SpamaticS - Slick

Wheres my thank you ?????
Guess Who?

right here

*reaches in pocket and pull out middle finger*
SHUT UP
*smack*

:p
*insert signature here*

Quote:right here

*reaches in pocket and pull out middle finger*
SHUT UP
*smack*

:p

last time i help u biatch :mad:
Guess Who?

you know i <3 you bubby
get me some more fackin music :mad:
*insert signature here*

Quote:Ok kaibigan would like to thank those who hlped him get 2nd, liltreanburn, tana, modogg, spinner, tiffany, ross, yerbs, lonewolf, quickal, dave, freshxp, and the many others il forget to mention.

AND A BIG MUTHERFUKN THANK YOU...to rom3o

congrats on 2nd place bro waited ahwilst for this we got hated about stealing 1st but fuk it wer not like that ^_^
I just wanted to thank everyone for the support (both emotionally and in monetary terms) for my finish this round.
Romeo-You organized this whole thing for me and scheduled times for me to come online and gather up NW. My fiancee was pretty pissed off most days, but it all came together in the end. Big Grin
Slick-The OG that everyone knows but doesn't need to brag about. You know your crazy skills and I don't know how many times you dropped down to 4 mil in the morning just to have another 50 mil ready for me in the afternoon.
Lude, Outkast, Veah, Tana-Hardcore NSXers that were there for me from the first second when we decided to jump me up. BTW Veah...has Slick ever paid out on his bet he lost to us? Wink
Modogg, Spinner, and co-I appreciate you helping me even though I haven't gotten the opportunity to speak with you directly. Mike you've been my boy for a long time and you know I've got your back whenever.
All NSX members-I know every single last one of you contributed to the cause and if I will never forget that.
If I have forgotten anyone please post up cuz I don't want anyone to feel like I didn't notice or don't care.
**Space for sale**

well said and thanx for the long ass post
SpamaticS - Slick

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon