Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what do u think???

chill out matt
i dont really like ts either but i did play 1 good session
and to tell you the trueth i like the racing of mc better then racing on ts
"Whats the ultimate rejection?... Wen you are masturbating and you hand falls a sleep"

90teg2 says:
and if i cant eat it i dont want it!!

Quote:that would be sweet, haven't tried boost mode or ts. Cool

TS is sick boost mode havent played... ts is pissing me off i cant tune my car its like 23 sec i was like wtf and im lvl 17
Drag-Master

u probly need new tires Confusedmirk:
~Crizzle Runs Dis Bitch~

this is a mc forum, no ts, mc is better (lets c wat kinda argument rises from this ha)
Youll never see me in the "ideas and suggestions" or "boost Mode" forums...

Quote:
Quote:I advise against playing TS. It sucks lol. Its just a bad version of MC that has a point system and your NW means nothing.

I think your a retard whos opinion has no value whatsoever. TS has nothing to do with MC. Its a racing game, I am sorry that your just the average computer geek with no real knowledge of how a real life racing system works so you think the game sucks but hey its cool. Go ask Michael Schumacher if his pay check helps him win the Drivers Championship each year in the Formula 1.
imma have to agree with Matty here..
TS is a racing game, u have to race alot to have a good car..
its more real life than MC is.. do u see ppl runnin around home invading ppl in real life?
tell me, do u see more car jackings on MC or in real life from 1 person? same thing with home invading.. it doesn't happen in real life that much, TS is alot more realistic than MC is.. i play both but will have to say MC >>>> TS
mainly because i like MC better bcuz i'm better at it and the cars are easier to tune :p
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon