Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Session Suggestion

I was trying to think of a way that the game could be made more competitive without taking away the "race for cash" option that allows people to donate all their funds to their buddies to make those last minute jumps.

I was only able to come up with two options, so I will run them both past everyone for your thoughts on them.

First off, instead of removing the "race for cash" option, just put a limit on the amount of cash you can race for and make a limit on the number of times you can race for cash against the same driver in a specified period of time.

Second idea, why not have a "random session end point" Instead of having a clock that counts down to the last minute of the session, set the game session to end at some random time interval somewhere between day 21 and day 30. Then, without warning, or chance to everyone to schedule their last minute jumps in NW, people can long on and just see that they missed their window and session is over. If someone wants to jump, make it happen early on and then they just have to hold it to session end if they can.

Anyway, just a couple of thoughts to make the game more interesting and competitive.
[Image: Rain1.jpg]

that random ending thing would be kinda cool but it would never happen...good ideas though... Wink
in game Fallout_boy-UWIN

It would if the server crashed and they couldn't get it up and running fast eoungh.lol.

Bad idea for # 1. Reason: Because it would be too hard to monitor all the cash races per round.

Bad Idea for # 2. Reason: Because of how many people that would abuse the fugg out of Admin and the Moderators because of it.

Ray & C-speed has been running this game for many years, and I am sure that they would have the better ideas on how to keep 95% of the players happy.

Personally, IDGAF about what changes they make, because I can ajust myself and I will be able to continue, as long as they don't just make MC TOO much like Topshift.
You use to write like a normal person and now youre enrolled in the mecca_boy school of blatant keyboard abuse.

Quote:Ray & C-speed has been running this game for many years, and I am sure that they would have the better ideas on how to keep 95% of the players happy.

Right, then why would they make a suggestion forum? Because they want to hear ideas of their customers.

i actually think the second idea is pretty unique...no one will know when the season ends so everyone has to play hard all season and its all over... Cool
AlKi

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Game Suggestion Benefit Most; crazyfrog555 4 1,697 08-18-2008, 01:28 PM
Last Post: winterfell
  suggestion for crew chat Corona_Xtra 4 1,674 06-16-2008, 01:13 AM
Last Post: megadream20
  perfect idea for next session stock_honda 17 4,867 02-18-2008, 04:50 AM
Last Post: Kelly087
  Bring back Rev1 For one session :D o_O_MIDORI_O_o 10 2,001 04-02-2007, 11:58 PM
Last Post: NoToRiOuS_ThUgS
  Top Crew Changes Suggestion Black_rain13 15 3,771 01-06-2006, 01:56 PM
Last Post: mecca_boy
  nw for next session. Corona_Xtra 11 2,766 12-18-2005, 02:01 PM
Last Post: Grossnwill
  Top Crew Suggestion - Want feedback from others Black_rain13 21 4,392 10-02-2005, 08:08 AM
Last Post: Wacko931
  Noob suggestion calder12 0 945 09-20-2005, 01:30 PM
Last Post: calder12
  MY Stats For The Session Look Alot Betta HOMIEPA 14 3,709 04-19-2005, 12:49 AM
Last Post: PoTh

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon