Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bored

a long time ago i learned that its way easier to be spamed instead of spamming...but this means that if i want to be spammed i have to have a good net...that sucks though cause if i go online with a big net ill get HI'd down again, so the easiest way to do well is get a high net worth and only get on everyonce in a while to buiy fuel and auto clinic...that sucks though becuase ive got nothing to do but post in the message boards late at night instead of playing Midnite

just thought id share my feelings about boredom... Wink
in game Fallout_boy-UWIN

how HIgh is your net. Seriously though, the best way to get spammed is buy a stock civic and give out free wins. With a high NW
[Image: 30.png]

Quote:how HIgh is your net. Seriously though, the best way to get spammed is buy a stock civic and give out free wins. With a high NW

yes u should do MO said. cuz i do it alot. ans if u are bored and want to spam wins you should HI ppl to stay on top. or boost. there is always something to do on midnite challenge
COLLEGE IS FUN. YOU GET FREE PU$$Y

yeha im a 90 mill at the moment and i just get rid of my imports and like 100 or so race me every four hours...i get plenty of spams but i only sign on every now and then so i dont get HI'd... Wink
in game Fallout_boy-UWIN

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bored as hell HOMIEPA 2 1,250 02-01-2010, 12:31 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  Cubby got bored Allsopp 11 2,793 06-17-2005, 11:51 AM
Last Post: midnite_Rider
  already bored bryanroot 7 2,618 04-22-2005, 04:26 PM
Last Post: bryanroot

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon