Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cm's

Quote:suggested this months ago! I dont think it will be implemented due to all the coding involved :x

(O__o )

...ive never seen that before...but everyone of those ideas has to be the best ive heard in my hitory of this game. Confusedmirk: nice work
midnite is spelled wrong.

weird how nobody in nsx got booted last round for losing cm's cause they reported the losses some goes for narcoticsX as long as people report we don't even say anything
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

yea aslong as they report it it doesnt matter but i think it would be good when u know people dont report when the cms are lost since some leaders go crazy over lost cms
online name: GoT_FrEe_WinS... race me offline for free models and wins

the only time i kick people out for cm's is if they lose them and dont try to get them back
"Whats the ultimate rejection?... Wen you are masturbating and you hand falls a sleep"

90teg2 says:
and if i cant eat it i dont want it!!

Quote:time______ racer _____ worked(creds)_____ cm's lost
05:37 ___race_me_too _____ 1000 __________ 0
05:38 ___race_me_too _____ 500 __________25
05:45 ___PandaFreeWIns __ 1000 __________ 1
what the freaK!?
i never lost 1 Cm >_<
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

Quote:
Quote:time______ racer _____ worked(creds)_____ cm's lost
05:37 ___race_me_too _____ 1000 __________ 0
05:38 ___race_me_too _____ 500 __________25
05:45 ___PandaFreeWIns __ 1000 __________ 1
what the freaK!?
i never lost 1 Cm >_<

Haha typical Panda, making senseless coments at the most inoppertune moments

keep up the good work

its all good.. dray likes getting my size 11 1/2 where the moon doesn't shine :o
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

haha once agen classic panda, the forums would be boring without you man :p

Quote:man stfu

ur idea is very good i like it
and what r u talking about ur crew members should tell u, not all of them do, so if this gets put into the game now u will definetly know who lost the crew mods

agreed...not everyone knows everyone in this game...how are u suppose to trust everyone...i think its a good idea... Cool
AlKi

I think it is a good idea as well, however, I also agree on the point of teamwork and teambuilding.

The whole concept of CREW and crew racing is that you are a team. As a team, you work together, develop a bond and a trust and everything meshes.

I think something that too few people understand and appreciate is what being a team player means. When you are on a team, you have a responsibility to yourself, but also to the whole team. When one team member screws up, it has consequences for the whole team. Understanding that issue and being responsible enough to live up to those expectations is required for teams to succeed.

I've actually found ways to encourage my crew members to assume additional responsibility and we've had rewarded "crew challenges" to help build and motivate the entire team as a whole.

In the end, you can't take away the responsibility and trust factor from the game by adding a babysitter to the console, you have to develop your team and grow winners out of each member who can work together for the greater good. That's half the challenge.
[Image: Rain1.jpg]

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon