Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
and you wonder why?

this guy's mad bcuz i'm helping sum1 else get top 25..
and u wonder why people like Glynn, Jason, Zura, Nicke, and Jared dont talk to little icon-less ppl?
it gets annoying... stop asking me for money, or help getting your icons. if i think you should get it, and your cool with me.. i will OFFER to help you get it.. so stop fucken asking! :mad:
NMC IS HOT 11: god damn. and i coulda gotten top 25 last session
NMC IS HOT 11: ure just like everyone fuckin said. u backstab every fuckin person cept a couple!!!!
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

take it easy dan...no need to get mad man... Cool
AlKi

i dont have medals but they talk to me... :o

I have a top25 medal and top crew icon, but I'm high net, so they ask me
Video/Audio embedding in signatures is disabled. To enter the URL as link, please use the "amoff" MyCode. [amoff]URL[/amoff]

yea a lot of people usually ask me for money...(cou PANDA gh)...but no1 is nice to me thats the only reason they talk to me is for nw so yea i dont like that
liGHts_OUt_spEEd

[censored].. I dont have an icon and dont ask for help...But When i get up in net people ask me for money and help too.. LAst kid asked me to give him money to get to top 25 and I told him no several times but he kept asking so i flat out told him.. look I am goin for top 25 myself for the first time.. Why would i let you take a medela I am tryin to earn? Never heard from him again.
92 Talon TSi AWD-you just got owned by a chick
[Image: spamdsm.gif]

A) I talk to everybody no icon or not
B) Your head is getting abit to large <_<
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

Quote:A) I talk to everybody no icon or not
B) Your head is getting abit to large &lt;_&lt;

You've never talked to me on the game!.. I feel left out..J/K lol
92 Talon TSi AWD-you just got owned by a chick
[Image: spamdsm.gif]

Quote:A) I talk to everybody no icon or not
B) Your head is getting abit to large &lt;_&lt;

someone agrees with me :crazy:
All I need is One Mic.

ever since dan won mc hes been like im the best when jason could token him out easly
mecca :postwhore:

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon