Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For All YO

hey guys, just saying bye to all the people ive meet in this game, im finally heading off, so in two days times, i wont be seen on msn or in MC anymore, please working with everyone, specailly my NSX boys,
thanks to all them, thanks to panda, i left on a good note last round with your help bro
brandon if you still aruond in these forums, thanks to you bro. teaching me to hi
monte, last round you were killer, thanks again for that bro, sorry i couldnt get you a spot,
SKogey thanks for stealing everycar i owned last round good times man,
heaps of boys ive forgotten hopefully ill be back in a few years but until then, cya'll all later.
NSX keep it going guys

REBORN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thats for you ross Wink
REBORN!!!!!!!!
REBORN!!!!!!!!
Mecca_boy your my inspiration *booya*

Yo man hope you have a good time and if your ever on MSN drop me a line. You learned how to hit and did a good job. Hope all goes well and you have a good time outside of MC.

thanks bro, ill be on msn next couple days, after that, dont think ill be on for a while, good meeting ya cuz
REBORN!!!!!!!!
REBORN!!!!!!!!
Mecca_boy your my inspiration *booya*

Damn I am going to miss you man... I never knew you as well as I shoulda. lol I remember when I offered my help last session you sooooo didn't trust me :p Well Luke... I was happy to help you and NSX out for that win. Don't worry about the spot... I got like...12 top spots lol. Good luck in life and love and if your ever on MSN please drop me a line and lemme know you're still kicking Wink
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

Ok I should be on tomorrow night college is kicking my ass and I havent been around near as much as I used to be, but I will really try to be on tomorrow.

awwwwwwwwww Big Grin
i'll miss ya Luke :grin: Sad
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

It was nice playing with you...good luck Cool
All I need is One Mic.

U were ku in the beginning but hey its all good :crazy:

l8er luke Cool
[r][h][s]

c u later luke Cool
AlKi

aawwww... later luke :mad: ..hope all goes well bro :p

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon