Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
congratz guys

I am not even on game stats >_<
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

Quote:my stratagie was to log on last 30 seconds and rape 1st play guy

I figured you or Spinner, or someone else was planning that, so I had told Matt to delay the race and wait until we were the last ones pending. I wish Matt had sent to me so I could have found someone to send to and possibly pick up more.

I would just like to Thanks Jered for not being online at the end. He seemed to have some sort of deathwish for me. He was taggin me and wherever I was putting my money. He stole 1.24 billion dollars from me in 10 minutes, but I never gave up...nor did Matt.. :p

Quote:I GOT 3RD...a special shout out goes to crzy tricksta

I saw that pending and I was trying to find someone to HI whomever won it, cuz you guys were potentially making it so Jon wouldn't place, but didn't matter I guess...

Quote:I am not even on game stats &gt;_&lt;

I am! I am on there for quite a few races. Along with the most Tickets... :crazy:

I was also in there for being jacked a shitload. I had 182 losses, but I wasn't shown cuz that one guy had 182... Sad

yeah i kinda was thinking i wasnt gonna get it then some random person was like "accept" so im like... meh ok
then Brandon was like... send for max and i was like Confusedhocked: cus i thought he was trying to place top 5 too with me...
but anyways so that was just under 600mil in the last races pending set... and i had a solid 810 or so before the race...
:p
*insert signature here*

Yea I had 890 or so and another 670 coming... Cool

I like how ya tried to sneak a win by me.. :p

That random guy was gonna send to me, but I told him to send to you instead. I wanted to make sure you had enough bro...

i wanted to win Sad

Sorry Paki...

Maybe next year...The first year is already booked up.. :p

J/K

lol that would suck :o

thats for sure huh ryan Wink
[r][h][s]

I am sooo going to ruin it for you :ooo:
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  GUYS, RAY, cres modogg85 1 1,459 11-30-2005, 10:11 AM
Last Post: R_Y_A_N

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon