Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm confused

ok last session i got the most hits in boost mode beta, it was fun and everything i placed 4th and wasnt even on in the last hr hehe.

So im like yea boost mode is tight, i cant wait till play, i wont mind spending, it will all be worth it, so i get on play today, get my nw up 2 about 10 million, and try and hit the few credits i got left. Didnt get antyhing

So im like o its ku, i hardly hit when im just seeing what happends, testing my skills. so i wasnt trippin. So i get the CC and buy 14k (which i shouldnt have done) and try hitting and see what i get.

WTF, i bought 14k, so far i have 7k credits left, and i havent got any hits at all, and so pist, and suppposedly they say hitting is is easy and they made it easier, and for it to be o so easy i havent got any hits with 7k credits, im confused here

Would it be b/c i suck, nah dont think so. how could i go from getting 21 hits and somone bought 14k for me that session, to getting 0 hits with with 7k credits, it doesnt add up to me

please explain.

EDIT: I got 2 hits, with 14k ... WOW, please no flames Sad
[r][h][s]

O_O that sucks >< but i have no clue whats wrong
WHOS NEXT

that does suck man... Cool
AlKi

Charles...all I can think of to be your problem, is you're trying to force them. Now I know I will draw a shitload of confusion with that sentence, but hear me out.

Last Test, you weren't really trying to get the hits. I mean, of course you were trying to hit, but you didn't necessarily care if you hit or not. You were hitting at a leisure. Now I know that still leaves some with a confused daze on their pretty little faces, but I don't what else to say.

The other option, is that you're going through a slump. Now it is the first of the session, so you wouldn't think of that as being the possibility, but slumps happen whenever.

You will get the hang of it...well it appears you're doing better than me. Good Job young one.. :p

BASTARD YOU HIT ME!!!!

i kid :p nice hit :p
I got OWNED by Vegito!!

word of adivice, dont waste ur money on this [censored].

did u even get your attempts up?
maybe he changed HI numbers?

no i didnt have any attempts, mabey ima spam 2marrow
[r][h][s]

yea im 0/3 but i suck now so just wait till good ol poop comes back and slaps you in the face!!! :p

hehe i kid but no really i blow :p
I got OWNED by Vegito!!

stop sticking with numbers from the last beta round is all i can say, i got a 16 mil hit with a number i just made up on the spot, but i stuck with a few rules for making up numbers i figured out last round/old rounds when numbers were similar.
Shazam!:eek:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Im confused rhs 2 1,627 08-26-2005, 05:57 AM
Last Post: triniboi

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon